• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crispy Chicken returns to Taco Bell: Crispy Chicken Quesadilla

https://www.thrillist.com/amphtml/news/nation/taco-bell-naked-chicken-quesadilla-biscuits

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

After first debuting in the form of the much-hyped Naked Chicken Chalupa and Naked Chicken Chips earlier this year, T-Bell’s insane take on fried chicken is officially back on menus nationwide. For the first time, the chain is serving what it calls the Crispy Chicken Quesadilla, which is basically a standard quesadilla that comes stuffed with Naked Chicken Chips, melted cheese, and creamy jalapeno sauce. You can also get a six-count à la carte order of the triangular fried chicken nuggets with a cup of nacho cheese dipping sauce through mid-November.

Hope your sensitive stomachs are ready.

Tagyhag

The chicken chips were the only thing that ever upset my stomach at Taco Bell (I think it was the spice).

That said, I'm totally down for this glorious infusion, butthole be damned.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Damn that's a seriously legit glamour shot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'd give that a shot.

We've had the Triple Melt Burrito and Nachos here for a few weeks and they're super good. I think we're a test market for it. I hope you all get it soon.

vSALBst.jpg

Are you in Ohio? I heard that's the fast food test market mecca.

Gaardus

I'd give that a shot.

We've had the Triple Melt Burrito and Nachos here for a few weeks and they're super good. I think we're a test market for it. I hope you all get it soon.

vSALBst.jpg
Looking forward to them; I have never been disappointed with an item on Taco Bell's dollar menu.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Wow that loojs really good.

Urge to eat at Taco Bell rising...

Tried it for lunch today, and really enjoyed it. I'd definitely order again. First time I've gone out of my way to order a quesadilla there in quite some time.

How can any place compete with Taco Bell's variety and insanely low combo/new item prices? Their $5 boxes, for example, are amazing value-wise. And they taste good, to boot!

neshcom

Banned
The chicken chips have an interesting taste (reminds me of chicken fries tbh), but I wouldn't put that over the standard steak. Maybe if the amount of meat is substantially more than the Doubledilla, I'd consider it.

I am stoked to see that Wild NCC, though.

Christian

Their crispy chicken is bonkers, and their nacho cheese sauce is incredibly tasty, too. I can’t imagine a combination that includes the two of them not being delicious. Will grab one of these after picking my wife up at work later today.

dafortune

Yes! There crispy chicken stuff was so good. Hopefully they bring back the chickstar which
is one of the best fast food chicken sandwiches I've ever had.

edit: oh its the chicken chips, never mind I thought they brought back the tortilla crusted chicken tenders

Skittles

Forvever mad they got rid of chicken flatbreads. Recently made me mad about the beefy potatoritos being going so quick. At least these chickne chips are pretty good, esepcially when you throw them in a bean burrito

ultron87

off-topic I guess but I'll ask...

Is Taco Bell considered Mexican (fast) food in the US??

I guess? But I think most people definitely know that it is it's own weird American thing. No one, hopefully, is coming out of there thinking "yeah, this is some authentic Mexican food!"

Poppy

off-topic I guess but I'll ask...

Is Taco Bell considered Mexican (fast) food in the US??
when you say mexican food in the usa i think it usually has the connotation of americanized or tex mex style mexican food, at least to me. if someone says lets go get mexican i probably wont assume they mean lets go get some chicken mole or menudo

Top Bottom