• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crispy Chicken returns to Taco Bell: Crispy Chicken Quesadilla

off-topic I guess but I'll ask...

Is Taco Bell considered Mexican (fast) food in the US??

No. Not by any stretch. It's tasty fast food, but it is not Mexican. Taco Bell is it's own breed.

Edit: I'm in VA, so it's not like I have the CA street cred to truly decide what is and isn't Mexican food, I just know TB is TB.

hydruxo

I might try it because the chicken was surprisingly good, but I wish they'd just bring the naked chicken chalupa back. That thing was bomb.

robotrock

Banned
I might try it because the chicken was surprisingly good, but I wish they'd just bring the naked chicken chalupa back. That thing was bomb.

They are! They're bringing this quesadilla thing on Thursday with the return of the chicken chalupa and chips.

edit: Nevermind. I fucked up.

Xe4

Banned
As someone who's mildly lactose intolerant (but still eats cheese and stuff cause fuck it), I think Taco Bell wants to kill me sometimes.

3/4ths of gaf gets uncontrollable bowels just looking at images of taco bell.

Anyway, I'd try it.
Perfect most of the posts are a port a shitter meme blasting off into space mocking taco bell, I don't eat there as much but I must have rotgut since it never effects me, even the dirty ones.

SzKarfx.jpg

I've only had taco bell a handful of times in the past few years as the nearest location is inconvenient to go to but this looks kinda yummy, will see about trying it in that $5 box thingy.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
yeah it was a bit underwhelming, at least they have the chicken chips back too which are honestly the better deal compared to this

Top Bottom