• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crop a game character and paste it on a real-life scenery resembling the game

Ethelwulf

Reading through this BBC article about Cambodia's lost city reminded me about Shadow of the Colossus. The point here then is to crop any videogame character(s) and paste it on a real-life scenery resembling as good as possible the game. Here's mine (not an image-processing expert, I'm sorry):

h8KnIzd.jpg

EDIT:

Thanks to the awesome work by Jatsu, we now have a collection of all images posted:

Site is complete! Every image from the thread has been uploaded. All 435 of them. Games Meet Life

Some were iffy as far as interpreting whether they were intended to be funny or artistic. If I got anything wrong, authors please feel free to let me know.

Incredible!

Looks good! I'd love to play a game like that, that has super realistic backgrounds with heavily animated characters and objects in the game world.

I don't have one myself, but I like this idea. Gonna keep an eye on this thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom