• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crop a game character and paste it on a real-life scenery resembling the game

6thSense.jpg

This absolutely cracked me up. Good job!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
bh4.jpg

It's actually a picture I took in Japan.
This is so simplistically beautiful... I love it even more than FFXV McD's or that water droplet turned into a Slime... and I can't put my finger on why.

linko9

Granny looks a crazy quality here! Funny how matching the tones in the image maydat shit pop!

This took like a full minute to load, but was worth the wait; looks great, matches my memory from the game perfectly. Lots of great stuff!

Gazoinks

This thread is delivering way beyond what I expected, great stuff here. You guys need to do more stuff in desktop resolutions! :D

Boss Mog

I didn't think this was gonna be a comedic thread but damn I laughed pretty hard at some of these.

but on a more serious note those FFXI shots are insanely amazing. Knowing those zones well they match up perfectly.

Top Bottom