Crowd at Trump rally sings 'Amazing Grace' after woman collapses.......

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
I was at a border protest against the separation policy and a woman collapsed there too.

Some people dont know their limits and shouldnt be attending these types of things. Everyone was pretty helpful luckily.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Why should the media report on this?

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Pretty childish from Acosta, especially him forcefully hanging onto the mic when the woman tried to stop him. You had your time, you asked your questions, he gave you his answers.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Because in the view of OP and @Joe T. , the media’s proper role is to flack for Trump and report fluff pieces that reflect on him favorably.
Speak for yourself.

The mainstream media had no trouble running fluff pieces during prime time like covfefe, toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe, Melania slapping his hand away, Toadstool-shaped penis, cheeseburgers and Diet Coke addiction.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Because in the view of OP and @Joe T. , the media’s proper role is to flack for Trump and report fluff pieces that reflect on him favorably.
No, the media's role is attack the president when it's a republican and kiss the president ass when it's a democrat. Nothing new here

Fuck off with your 2 scoops of ice cream

Gravy Boat

May 7, 2014
Do you doubt the man's singing?!

I don’t understand how the media’s supposed refusal to talk about his somehow relates to them not wanting to show him as being human. If anything, talking about it draws more attention to how un-human he is.

fantomena

Jun 1, 2013
I don’t understand how the media’s supposed refusal to talk about his somehow relates to them not wanting to show him as being human. If anything, talking about it draws more attention to how un-human he is.
I mean, in comparison to other newer presidents Ive heard talking (Obama, Bush, Clinton), Trump is the most unhuman. It's mostly just a bunch of incoherent rhamblings when he talks.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Lol, trump wasn’t even singing. He just stood there.
Seriously man, the crowd that is usually called out to be deplorable racist nazis, went to start singing a heartwarming hymn to calm and support the medical victim while she got treatment
This was a beautiful display of compassion.

You want to turn this into a stupid red-team/blue-team throw shade exercise? You are a truly deplorable person and should be ashamed.
What is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Gravy Boat

May 7, 2014
Seriously man, the crowd that is usually called out to be deplorable racist nazis, went to start singing a heartwarming hymn to calm and support the medical victim while she got treatment
This was a beautiful display of compassion.

You want to turn this into a stupid red-team/blue-team throw shade exercise? You are a truly deplorable person and should be ashamed.
What is wrong with you?
That’s not what I did at all. Point out where I said anything about the crowd.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I guess some people are easily impressed
And some are never impressed.

I got into it with a friend of mine the other day after he brought up Trump, challenging him to name me some examples to explain why he held such a strong, negative view of the man. He couldn't do it and after some back and forth he confessed, he didn't care what anyone had to say because nothing can ever change his mind. He dismissed unedited video evidence I provided him to counter his position and he simply didn't care.

There is some truth to the jokes/memes:

The same thing happened with Obama, of course. Such is the world we live in.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
And some are never impressed.

I got into it with a friend of mine the other day after he brought up Trump, challenging him to name me some examples to explain why he held such a strong, negative view of the man. He couldn't do it and after some back and forth he confessed, he didn't care what anyone had to say because nothing can ever change his mind. He dismissed unedited video evidence I provided him to counter his position and he simply didn't care.

There is some truth to the jokes/memes:

The same thing happened with Obama, of course. Such is the world we live in.
Cognitive dissonance and tribalism.