• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruis'n (Wii) First screens ahahahahahahaha and the plot thickens...

Endless

:O

35775902820070822140047.jpg
106900080820070822140047.jpg

146209838620070822140047.jpg
213895045620070822140048.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
If the game's fun, buy!

-They keep the same track thematic as Crusin' World! Hype +1

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Iron_Scimitar said:
Oh God...a tree fitty Zed doing a muthafuckin backflip.

:lol

Seriously, that looks worse than Crusin USA, On the fucking Nintendo 64, either these are poorly resized DS screens, or Midway are officially the worst developer in the history of mankind, worse than Nibris, cause that is either mid-high level DS graphics, or the worst shit I have ever seen past the PS2 generation.

Scrubking said:
I think Nintendo needs to start refusing games or something.
Both PlayStation and PlayStation 2 platforms when they reached a large install base received trashy software.
Even the DS is getting plagued with Ubisoft Imagine Baby software.

It's amazing there is a market for these games though.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Looks like no attempt was even made to bring the series past the N64 generation graphics.

Note to developers, just because the Wii has shitty graphics compared to the 360 or PS3 doesn't mean you are allowed to go to pre-GCN level graphics.

E-phonk

Banned
Visualante said:
Both PlayStation and PlayStation 2 platforms when they reached a large install base received trashy software.
Even the DS is getting plagued with Ubisoft Imagine Baby software.

It's amazing there is a market for these games though.
I don't care if nintendo is seen as a cocky company - but they should really say no to these games.
They hurt - and I don't mean the Wii platform or the Nintendo image - they LITERALLY hurt my eyes.

On a positive note, these kind of games are great against the raising piracy on the Wii, since you'd be stupid to waste your bandwith on crap like this.

Xater

Seriously the Wii should be able to do graphics like Burnout 3/4 on PS2 maybe even Xbox and developers come out with games like this shit.

It's pathetic.

acuul

sankao said:
Maybe it's a budget game. I'd buy it for $1.
..NOT !
this is not a budget game, this is a vintage game!
a new era begins... vintage games will overcome non-games!!

Top Bottom