• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruis'n (Wii) First screens ahahahahahahaha and the plot thickens...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Oh well, I only except this game to deliver on the fun factor. If they do, the visuals won't be a big issue after a while "/

Oh, and a kickass soundtrack too please.

1-D_FTW

solid2snake said:
i'm looking forward to dowload this game via Virtua Console.

It is a VC game, right? That's VC. If that isn't a VC download, Nintendo should just completely abandon their approval process and say anything short of AO is open season.

Xater

gofreak said:
6b4o5kh.jpg

This thing was always worthless and should be gone by now.

Wow. I mean, it was ugly on N64 so my expectations weren't high. Especially given the poor boxart we've seen before the game was even shown, but... wow.

What?

E-phonk said:
I don't care if nintendo is seen as a cocky company - but they should really say no to these games.
They hurt - and I don't mean the Wii platform or the Nintendo image - they LITERALLY hurt my eyes.
Say no to Midway? That sounds like a great way to nurture third party developer relationships.

NeonZ

Eh... I really don't think the game will be as pixelated as these screenshots indicate.

However, the screenshot of the daylight city seems to have extremely poor draw distance, so the game might end up looking really bad anyway.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Nolan. said:
Why are you guys commenting about graphics, I thought gameplay made up for that.

If I remember the Crusin games for N64 correctly, they played like utter shite, so I don't think Midway can fall back on that either, truly, truly appalling stuff.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Xater said:
This thing was always worthless and should be gone by now.

I know. I was going to make a wordier post about the apparent state of Nintendo's third party concept/quality approval, but given that they have been selling their platform to publishers on a "build 'em cheap, sell 'em high" philosophy, I guess it's to be expected.

E-phonk

Banned
Visualante said:
Say no to Midway? That sounds like a great way to nurture third party developer relationships.
Fuck those third party relationships if this is the best they can come up with.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

- Mommy, can I go to kurth's house?
- Isn't Kurth the guy who always bullies you and beats you up?
- Yes, but at least he's my friend

E-phonk said:
Fuck those third party relationships if this is the best they can come up with.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

:lol I just read Midway's other Wii exclusive is aptly named Game Party.
Seriously.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Seal_Of_Quality
The Nintendo Seal of Quality (currently known as Official Nintendo Seal in NTSC regions) is a gold seal that was first used by Nintendo of America and later adopted by Nintendo of Europe which places it on any game licensed for use on one of its video game consoles, denoting that the game has been properly licensed by Nintendo (and in theory, been checked for quality). It is a golden starburst seal that says inside "Original Nintendo Seal of Quality" or "Official Nintendo Seal". The starburst is circular in PAL regions such as Europe and Australia, while it is in the shape of an ellipse (oval) for NTSC regions.
The seal was made just to confirm that the game was licenced (ex: not a Tengen game), it had nothing to do with reviewing the game themselves.

Oh man, and here I was thinking they'd turn it into another pathetic free roaming garbage fest like LA Rush (THANKS FOR DESTROYING THAT SERIES MIDWAY). Track selection screen gives me hope.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I just returned from the toilet and i thought I stepped out of the crapper!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
well sorry, I just had these pic leftovers from my SMG posting =/

carfault.png

eso76

i sort of liked cruisn' games, but it looks like they're not even trying.
what's the point of cruising if there's no scenery to look at ?

Top Bottom