• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruis'n (Wii) First screens ahahahahahahaha and the plot thickens...

djkimothy

wtfisthisshitqi4.jpg

The Wii is selling so well, even the shittiest game could make money. I wish I could get in on that. I would set out to make the shittiest game ever, put on an awesome cover on it and watch the bucks roll in.

kay

This has to be a joke.. the game is releasing this fall. I guess PSP ports weren't good enough, on to DS ports.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Looking at the shots more closely, the aliasing and texture quality in particular, I honestly think you'd have to go out of your way to make a game look that bad on Wii. I think the devs are having a laugh.

dabig2

Jesus, did I get transported back a decade and no one told me :lol :lol

Come on, at least try. Don't go for the quick, easy buck

E-phonk

Banned
gofreak said:
Looking at the shots more closely, the aliasing and texture quality in particular, I honestly think you'd have to go out of your way to make a game look that bad on Wii. I think the devs are having a laugh.

Yeah, I'm quite sure a random group of 5 - 10 people from this forum with a bit of decent photoshop skills could come up with better textures.

balliinn

Banned
krypt0nian said:
It's all about the gameplay.

and the waggling, rite?!?!

waggle your way to the finish line.

looking forward to vs. you GAFers online. i'm really good at waggling, because i masturbate a lot.

kay

gofreak said:
Who developed this?

E-phonk said:

Motherfucking thread winner right here. JEEEEESUS CHRIST lol these shots don't even look like a Nintendo 64 game, they look first-gen PSOne quality.

Is this shit running on the Battle Arena Toshenden engine?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Scrubking said:
I think Nintendo needs to start refusing games or something.

Agreed. But just to put things into perspective, the majority of the PS1 and PS2 software line up was absolute crap. Fortunately, the more games you have on a console, the better chance of getting an A+ game.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Vilix said:
Agreed. But just to put things into perspective, the majority of the PS1 and PS2 software line up was absolute crap.

Yeah, but the crapiness of those games wasn't compounded by being on vastly underpowered hardware (relative to the then higher end). This game is so crap it looks like it belongs to two generations earlier, if not more. Like a PS1 game looking like a NES game, or worse.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I've sat here for 20 mins trying to think of a good joke or photoshop to post, but there is nothing so I'll just do this...

146209838620070822140047.jpg

Speaks for itself

Top Bottom