• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Cruncheons 13: Gameloft, Game Prices, Trolls, WoW Cataclysm, Test Drive 2

Eel O'Brian

Aug 29, 2005
www.cruncheons.com
http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/yq8fqt/Cruncheons13.mp3

(6:45) All about Gameloft

The next two topics are from the runner-up of our contest, GreatRumbler!

(23:20) Tips of weathering the current anemic economy but still playing the year's top games [and not feeling the shameful burning of being a filthy pirate]

(56:15) Doug's Expert Troll Corner for Beginners, discuss ways to troll others on the internet in a way that makes the troller seem intelligent and thoughtful and the trollee seem confused and idiotic.

Games

(1:13:15) World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

(1:45:10) Test Drive Unlimited 2

Talk to you again soon!

szaromir

Banned
Apr 26, 2006
Awesome, can't wait to hear the segement about art of trolling.

Tamanon

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Man, I didn't even know you guys had changed to another name. Will have to download for my trip.

Chozo

May 17, 2008
(1:13:15) World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

There's something strange about an avowed, unrepentant forum troll complaining about the petty meanness people exhibit in video games.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
May 30, 2004
Would-be trolls should also take note that cognitive dissonance is not the same as hypocrisy, so there's no use in going after Doug for his statements on loli games.

Sep 7, 2007
www.9parsecs.blogspot.com
Your WoW talk is making me never want to return to the game, despite how much you talked about it being good for the first 10 minutes or so.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like playing with other people I don't know, unless it's just having them stand in for AI bots.