• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruncheons 49: SteamOS, GTAV, Lotsa Gametalk

http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/by2ttd/Cruncheons49.mp3

In our first segment Doug, Robert, and Kevin discuss SteamOS, Windows phones, and GTAV. In our second segment we talk about games we've been playing including X-Com (long war mod), Endless Space: Disharmony, Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific, Rome Total War 2, Shogun Total War 2, Max Payne 3, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Outlast, Rayman Legends, Legend of Dungeon, Terraria (Android), and Minecraft.

We'll talk with you again soon!

GhaleonQ

This was the only podcast with SteamOS thoughts that matter to me. Well done on that segment, because I'm a novice.

Did I miss the part where you talked about implications for the mainstream, not-seriously-gaming audience?

I was also very surprised about the Total War segments and especially Amnesia: A Machne For Pigs. I'm happy that Drinky Crow isn't being facetious when he says he'd appreciate more adult games, even if they aren't attuned to his needs.

Also, I do education stuff and have to trawl through a whole bunch of education articles, serious and not, by all sorts of people every day. I think this became common among writers around early 2013, but, yes, Michelle Malkin's "reference to a thing that children enjoy" that she had at hand was Minecraft. It's totally Super Mario for the 2013 mainstream audience.

Top Bottom