• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crusader Kings III - Next-Gen Release Date Announcement Trailer [March 29, 2022]

GenericUser

They recently released a patch for the console versions. When you have a guest at your court that has claims, you can now select that person, holt LT and actually SEE which claims he/she has.
Thank god. Now they need to add the function to remove the end date from the game and fix the savegame corrupting bug and I'm happy. Cool game, but certainly not something your pick up and play for 20 minutes after work. But a great game if you have a free afternoon or evening and plenty of time to dive into the whole world.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Crusader Kings III: Royal Court DLC is available now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. Watch the launch trailer to see the features of the Royal Court expansion.

In Crusader Kings III: Royal Court, every king or emperor can show his grandeur in a proper royal way. There is more coming, however. You will be able to display your relics and artifacts, hire courtiers to new positions, work on grandeur, benefit from changes to the culture mechanic and experience much more.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It's insane how many Strategy games are nowadays available also on console (Anno 1800, Crusader Kings 3, Age of Wonders etc)

Long may it continue. I want to see Victoria 3 and hopefully one day, Total War.

Doesn't need to be latest Total War (which probably would struggle on consoles) but at least the remastered version of Rome.

In regards to Crusader Kings 3, it runs pretty well on consoles, but would it kill Paradox to patch in M&KB controls?

Royal court is a fun little addition, but IMO, they'd do a lot better to just develop content for rest of the world. I love playing in Asia but its very dry and boring there.

Top Bottom