• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 2 ps4

madmackem

Friend seen this on live from play station, the bloke had been streaming bloodborne last week too. When asked where he got it he ended the stream, up coming hd remaster?.

image6usur.jpg

Alienous

That would be a smart move. It'd probably cost next to nothing to port and the scalability of the CryEngine would allow it to still be a visually impressive current-gen game.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Why.jpg

Go make new good games instead of remaking an old mediocre one. Never understood a single thing about the Crysis praise that wasn't aimed solely at it's graphical prowess. Felt mediocre throughout.

Kezen

Banned
A Crysis collection makes plenty of sense and I believe they could get all three running at maximum settings and 30 (Crysis 3) and 60fps (for Crysis 1 with CE3 and Crysis 2).

Easy money.

Crysis 3 was a hell of a good looking game on PC and was the only one of the three games i enjoyed from beginning to end. Hope more people get to play that gem.

You know this could make sense... at GDC Crytek showed off Crysis 3 on android running on the latest engine.

Them porting into current gen would be interesting I guess.

thelastword

Banned
I've asking for this, day one for me. Remake all of these in the new Cryengine, 1080p 30fps (no dips) with SMAA T2x and I'm golden. 60fps is gravy if they can get there..

jelly

Crysis 3 was actually quite fun, better than two at least. The bow was awesome. All too easy though except that vehicle section, that was like instant death valley in a buggy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Trilogy pack seems like an easy cashin for Crytek. Crysis 3 is by far my least favourite, but it still looks outstanding on PC. Amazing technology. Crysis 2 scrubs up well too, significantly so with MaldoHD.

Nope, you can stream PS Now games. Long ago, when the service first started, some guy was streaming Just Cause 2.

Or that.

Javin98

Banned
Never tried the Crysis games before, but I think I'll buy a remastered trilogy if it runs at 1080/30 on PS4 at max settings (or at least close to max for Crysis 3). Can't comment on gameplay but the visuals are amazing.

Saw a guy stream Yoshi's Island yesterday on PlayStation Live. Guess he did it with playroom because the frame of his CRT was visible ergo this doesn't have to mean anything.

daninthemix

Trilogy pack seems like an easy cashin for Crytek. Crysis 3 is by far my least favourite, but it still looks outstanding on PC. Amazing technology. Crysis 2 scrubs up well too, significantly so with MaldoHD.

Or that.

Everyone knows Crysis 1 is the only decent one. Speaking of which: yeah, but can the PS4 run Crysis?

Dahaka

Maldo HD is the gold standard for me but for all those who missed 1-3 (especially 1) and don't have a PC a well-optimized remaster makes sense.

Just searched for juks_us using the PS app. The user exists, but has zero trophies which seems odd.

Not possible to look at their recent history ("cannot load") so not really possible to see if they've been playing the game for real or not.

Leyasu

Banned
Crysis trilogy pushing the consoles + the call of halo crysis multiplayer on dedicated servers = a day one buy!

I loved the multiplayer. But it was let down by the lag.

Do it crytek! But please get this on azure on the xbone.

this is good news. I hope Crytek recovers eventually and goes back to making ground breaking FPS's like Crysis I and Crysis Warhead. Please don't fuck it up again Crytek!

I'd like a Crysis 1 remake seeing as the PS3 port was unplayable.

This really is becoming a gen of re releases though. What the heck are we going to do next gen?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Maldo HD is the gold standard for me but for all those who missed 1-3 (especially 1) and don't have a PC a well-optimized remaster makes sense.

Yea if they were 'remastering' it they should throw some cash Maldo's way and use his textures.

iHDVTfPSf39zW.png

ibafC191rDzOBV.png

ibd25FgWviygMX.png

ilRtN0At4gN0K.png

ibwdphxjhXRXh9.png

Top Bottom