• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CrystalD to make announcement that will "change the way you play Tomb Raider forever"

Acinixys

They added 4 hours of forced stealth missions and companion follow quests filled with QTEs, to add more excitement to the game

Or even better, EVERY ACTION is a QTE

ferr

Maybe they'll port it to Wii U so I can protect her using the gamepad from the comfort of my toilet seat.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
About 25% of the way through the original Tomb Raider. Downloaded it today from the Gog sale. Shame that the Crystal Dynamic trilogy is so easy compared to the originals. TR3 and The Last Revelation were perhaps a little too hard, but the series really lost any sense of foreboding at Legend. Lara became this combat backflipping bullet time god. I hope that whatever this announcement is, it won't make the game easier than it needs to be.

BowieZ

Banned
About 25% of the way through the original Tomb Raider. Downloaded it today from the Gog sale.
Good luck!! lol. Some of the final 2 locations are overwhelmingly challenging, even if youve done them before. You'll need your wits about you!

Such a great game, especially for its time of course. Although I prefer 2 and 3.

Hiltz

Dear Crystal Dynamics,

Sometimes it is best to not talk so much as to not overhype things. No one enjoys getting hate mail.

PS: Please don't tell us she gets raped.

kliklik

Banned
Yeesh, you guys are getting so good at sexist parody (?) that it's becoming difficult to distinguish neogaf tomb raider threads from comment sections on IGN. Just throw in a couple kitchen and sandwich jokes and it's virtually the same.

A good bet is multiplayer considering this.

JoshHood

Given that we're getting the announcement date from a sheet that lists it as the second pre-order incentive, why on earth are people thinking it will be a Wii U version? That literally makes no sense.

vidcons

Banned
A "cinematic" mode where the camera will zoom in and pan across Lara's eyes, flowing hair, graceful fingers, and fully clothed womanhood during intense scenes of violent, lest the player forget that they're dealing with a delicate flower in need of protecting.

Top Bottom