• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cum and curly fries please mister!

DonJorginho

Banned
Re-watched one of my favourite romance films recently in Call Me By Your Name and I couldn't help but be taken aback every-time I watched it by "that peach scene"

If you have never watched the film, then let me run it by you, Timothee Chalamet has sex with a peach out of many conflicting emotions and cums inside said fresh fruit then out of shame falls asleep with the peach on his chest, his partner Arnie Hammer then finds him with the semen filled peach and tastes it, literally fucking tastes it whilst observing Timothee sleeping.

In the book he actually eats the entire fucking thing ffs.

So that scene had me wondering, although it is something I wouldn't ever want to try , what beverages could you imagine complimenting a generous dollop of baby making juice?

Maybe a hot brownie with a drizzle to add some much needed moisture? A marinade to make that Chicken taste extra fresh on the skewer? Maybe a generous squirt of some ejaculate on a salad to act as the low calorie dressing?

Would love to hear some feedback and maybe some reviews and recipes! Bon appetite mon ami!

gordon-ramsay.jpg

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Why are you all so fucked up?

pizza might work well with semen. I can provide the sauce for your girlfriend if you/she wants to know how well it complements the pizza.

Son Tofu

Banned
This the gaf version of cooking with coochie yeast or something? Now I know why some of you have such a hard time finding an SO.

Meowzers

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA!!!

Who you support?
Swansea...boyo. I'll always have a soft spot for Lampard as he played for us on loan when he was younger.

Back to the topic though, I'd choose cum on ice-cream. Because it may be like the chocolate topping that hardens and cracks upon spoon impact.

DonJorginho

Banned
Swansea...boyo. I'll always have a soft spot for Lampard as he played for us on loan when he was younger.

Back to the topic though, I'd choose cum on ice-cream. Because it may be like the chocolate topping that hardens and cracks upon spoon impact.

Ah class mate, how are Conor and Marc doing there on loan?

And nice recipe to be fair.

Top Bottom