• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Cuomo allegations: What do Democrats who believed Kavanaugh accusations think?

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Tara Reade's history of compulsive lying and manipulative behavior, the fact that she's sort of an indigent and and the fact that her account took place somewhere that didn't exist.

Ford was inconclusive with me, nothing about her was setting off any alarm bells. It doesn't help that Kavanugh was lying about inane shit on the stand, like that seriously undermined his credibility to me.

I don't know anything about the woman accusing Cuomo, my mind is not made up, but he just seems like the type to me.
Bro, Ford claimed a fear of flying prevented her from testifying when a basic investigation showed her flying for years.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
Ford literally lied about the door change at her house among many other events like naming witnesses that weren't there, and said she is FoS, her own named witnesses.
Like I said I don't think anybody talking about shit from 40 years ago is gonna be totally accurate. I am not saying I find her convincing but if I had to pick a side I would lean toward her.

Biden is on camera countless times fondling & smelling women and children, invading their private spaces, and bragged his whole career about abusing his power over people, out of his mouth, on camera for 47+ years of sound bites.

Honk honk!
And if she accused him of being inappropriate and not respecting her personal space that would be very believable. But that wasn't the story, there were serious problems with her story, and she's a mentally unstable bum who has tried to extort people.

I actually did believe her at first, but the more details came out I went the other way on it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Like I said I don't think anybody talking about shit from 40 years ago is gonna be totally accurate. I am not saying I find her convincing but if I had to pick a side I would lean toward her.
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Cuomo getting rekt. People are going after Whitmer in MI for mishandling Covid patients and nursing homes too. Just desserts are quite tasty.
Cuomo refused to send elderly COVID patients to the naval ship that was docked, and instead sent them to doom others. The ship also remained mostly empty.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Cuomo refused to send elderly COVID patients to the naval ship that was docked, and instead sent them to doom others. The ship also remained mostly empty.
Yeah, he had a couple doctors try to stick up for him, but the reality is that he would've had to have been a complete fucking dumbass to think it's okay to stick a person with a potentially deadly virus with a bunch of old people, especially when you've got a floating hospital that is going unused. I've heard people say to keep people with the flu away from the elderly, are we to believe Cuomo was too stupid to assemble a thought process that it might not be the best idea to put patients sick with in with old people? I just don't buy it. IMO he was too caught up with the celebrity being showered on him by the Dems and media to pull his head out of his ass and it got people killed. Where he goes into psychopathic territory is where he wrote books and painted paintings about it and also accepted awards. He's a sick fucking puppy who needs to go, probably to jail. His behavior is easily criminal for covering it up, and possibly just for negligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepEnigma

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
Bro, Ford claimed a fear of flying prevented her from testifying when a basic investigation showed her flying for years.
Which raises the interesting point of who do you believe when both people are lying?

I'm pretty ambivalent in Kavanugh/Ford, like I really don't have a strong opinion on it.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
And if she accused him of being inappropriate and not respecting her personal space that would be very believable. But that wasn't the story, there were serious problems with her story, and she's a mentally unstable bum who has tried to extort people.

I actually did believe her at first, but the more details came out I went the other way on it.
What part of fondling don't you understand? He has a documented habit of touching women and children when when they're uncomfortable. Would molesting be better word for ya? Because it fits the definition of this shit,

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
What part of fondling don't you understand? He has a documented habit of touching women and children when when they're uncomfortable. Would molesting be better word for ya? Because it fits the definition of this shit,

That shit still makes me uncomfortable. The look on those kids' faces tell me they don't like what he's doing to them and a dude who'd do that in public must be veryyyy creepy if he was alone with any of them.

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Which raises the interesting point of who do you believe when both people are lying?

I'm pretty ambivalent in Kavanugh/Ford, like I really don't have a strong opinion on it.
My grandparents believe we have 2 rapists on the SCOTUS, without a single fucking shrewd of evidence. It sure would be a shame it we fell to your standards and accused every liberal justice of rape without receipts to back it up.

Edit, why the hell didn't you accuse Justice Barret of raping somebody? You guys sure as shit called her a Nazi.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: DeepEnigma

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
My grandparents believe we have 2 rapists on the SCOTUS, without a single fucking shrewd of evidence. It sure would be a shame it we fell to your standards and accused every liberal justice of rape without receipts to back it up.

Edit, why the hell didn't you accuse Justice Barret of raping somebody? You guys sure as shit called her a Nazi.
Honestly I had more.of.a problem with him being a liar and coming across kind of unstable. I don't know what did or didn't happen 40 years ago.

sw0mp_d0nk3y

Jun 3, 2013
Most likely they're all guilty, especially Trump and Bill Clinton. Should be lie detectors all around, accusers and accused. When it's one accuser, be skeptical. When its two, probably guilty. When its more than 3... we got ourselves a pattern. If it was all fake and just politics, Obama and George W. would have had tons of allegations.

Reactions: dave_d

Sejan

Sep 28, 2018
Most likely they're all guilty, especially Trump and Bill Clinton. Should be lie detectors all around, accusers and accused. When it's one accuser, be skeptical. When its two, probably guilty. When its more than 3... we got ourselves a pattern. If it was all fake and just politics, Obama and George W. would have had tons of allegations.
There’s really no way that Clinton isn’t guilty. I don’t think there is a politician out there with more credible accusations than him. The fact that Democrats didn’t throw him under the bus at the start of the ”Me Too” stuff shows just how much they never actually took it seriously.

I think the majority of the claims against Trump are likely fabricated. He was so hated and too easy of a target. I’d bet that many of his accusers haven’t ever even been in the same room as him.

Nehezir

Banned
Sep 2, 2020
It's specifically because it's "Shit from 40 years ago" that I initially saw it as a malicious accusation.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: SF Kosmo

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017
it's plastered all over the front pages of liberal news..

meanwhile, I don't see any conservatives standing up to defend him from "allegations"

so who are the hypocrites right now?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
it's plastered all over the front pages of liberal news..

meanwhile, I don't see any conservatives standing up to defend him from "allegations"

so who are the hypocrites right now?
Sucks when people fight fire with fire, innit.

With that said, due process is ALWAYS in play. Investigations and all parties to be heard.

Jan 23, 2021
I'm a conservative who didn't believe the allegations against Kavanaugh and I don't believe the allegations against Cuomo either, 12Goblins 12Goblins

Show us proof that goes beyond "he said/she said" bullshit. Also, don't wait until years after the alleged event took place to come forward. In both cases, Kavanaugh and Cuomo, it seems like we're looking at a political smear campaign and nothing else.

I think it's pretty hypocritical of liberals who were shouting "believe all women" during the Kavanaugh hearings to essentially sweep this allegation under the rug (along with allegations against Biden) but I also think it's pretty hypocritical of conservatives who rightfully defended Kavanaugh to now be pushing the allegations against Cuomo. In that respect, they are no better than the scum who tried to ruin Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2013
I'm a conservative who didn't believe the allegations against Kavanaugh and I don't believe the allegations against Cuomo either, 12Goblins 12Goblins

Show us proof that goes beyond "he said/she said" bullshit. Also, don't wait until years after the alleged event took place to come forward. In both cases, Kavanaugh and Cuomo, it seems like we're looking at a political smear campaign and nothing else.

I think it's pretty hypocritical of liberals who were shouting "believe all women" during the Kavanaugh hearings to essentially sweep this allegation under the rug (along with allegations against Biden) but I also think it's pretty hypocritical of conservatives who rightfully defended Kavanaugh to now be pushing the allegations against Cuomo. In that respect, they are no better than the scum who tried to ruin Kavanaugh.

Wasn't the most recent former aid to come out working with Cuomo as recently as November? That's not years. That's months.

Jan 23, 2021
Wasn't the most recent former aid to come out working with Cuomo as recently as November? That's not years. That's months.

Maybe, but when did the alleged abuse occur? I thought the Boylan stuff was supposed to have happened in 2017.

If the most recent accuser made her story public right after the events were supposed to have occurred, then great, but I'd still like more than he said/she said.

Umbasaborne

Dec 21, 2020
Democrat here, cuomo sucks, hope this takes him down. Its horrible that woman had to go through that.