• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuomo blaming Trump for his genocide on the elderly

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

On Wednesday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo attempted to blame President Donald Trump for the thousands of coronavirus deaths in the state’s nursing homes.

“Anyone who wants to ask, ‘Why did the state do that with COVID patients in nursing homes,’ it’s because the state followed President Trump’s CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] guidance,” Cuomo told reporters in Albany who asked the governor whether he had any regrets about his March 25 directive which mandated nursing homes had to accept coronavirus-infected patients.

“They should ask President Trump. I think that will stop the conversation,” Cuomo insisted.

State lawmakers have called for independent investigation

Looks like his cohorts will join him

And there we have it, the get out of jail free card was played. Now the media acolytes will pick up on this and blast it 24/7 that Cuomo et al are innocent its all the feds fault that they issued executive orders forcing infected into nursing homes.

Lucky for Cuomo he has a media that hates Trump, and his brother carry's water for him at CCPNN.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The CDC guidance stated that these patients could be moved into homes that had sequestered and sealed off areas to hold these people. The order by these governors did not repeat that stipulation. They forced them in if they met this guidance or not. They are full of shit.
But DRUMPF and Russia.

Come on Man.

Mar 18, 2018
My Grandmother is at home on a CPAP around the clock thanks to these fucks not doing shit to help situate hospitals and nursing homes and then trying to pass the buck while not really doing what needs to be done still. She needs to go to the hospital to get her O2 up but will probably not make it since the hospitals there are half closed and loved ones wait in their cars. I am beyond pissed at the moment at these fucks. I cannot even go visit there because she is too at risk and would have to stay in a hotel (which is where people work and don't have great health care.) If she ends up going to the hospital and doesn't make it past ICU I am going to get a call from a doctor asking for what she would want if she cannot respond herself. Over the fucking phone may be where I have to weigh my Grandmother's life...

This shit is a sick joke. Fuck these people. Another fucked up thing is her state's Governor is with Trump. The county and city are DEEP Blue and their mandates are straight out of the NYT / WaPo / CNN playbook.

And all they care about on TV is tossing about like a hot potato and why Trump is obsessed with Obama.

I hold all these fuckers accountable.

Fuck the Republicans for not making it easy for people to get healthcare coverage during this crisis and to make it easy for corporations to appropriate money from the small businesses.
Fuck the Democrats for everything including that, cause they helped.
Fuck the Democrats for abusing power and politicizing this outbreak and spreading paranoia to the healthy.
Fuck them all from treating the elderly and invalids like rotten meat.
Fuck the hospitals for not being honest about their capacity and budgets.
Fuck Trump for being him and making it easy for Democrats to use him as a patsy.
Fuck the federal reserve for being playing coy as if they couldn't shout from the roof top about how Congress should approach the economy issues.
Fuck the Governors, Mayors and city councilman who have played God to appease such a finite set of constituents while leaving the most vulnerable to rot.
Fuck Andrew Cuomo for being an utter piece of shit who let his state and people go to fucking hell because the narrative made Trump look like a xenophobe. A lot of blue states followed in his bloody footsteps.

Edit:

Fuck the Nursing homes that didn't stand up to shitty 'decrees from on high' and put private security at their entrances and turn away sick patients because they didn't want to deal with legal liability. As if that wasn't going to happen from the people's families who died from their negligence anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
We should forget Ms (???) Levine. She gave the same orders, but put her own MOTHER in a hotel instead of a rest home. Thats right your grandma must go die in a rest home, but not mine she gets to stay in a hotel unlike you peasants.

the "women" in question

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
We should forget Ms (???) Levine. She gave the same orders, but put her own MOTHER in a hotel instead of a rest home. Thats right your grandma must go die in a rest home, but not mine she gets to stay in a hotel unlike you peasants.

the "women" in question

Fuck. She looks like Bathsheba from The Conjuring. That bitch scares the shit out of me.

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The fact Cuomo didn't even try to blame our President proves he knows he fucked up.
Well, if they can't find a way to blame Trump for this then nobody is at fault.
Fast forward to November when Cuomo says “Only 1 person is to blame for COVID-19 Nursing home deaths and that persons name is Donald Trump”
LOL prophecies from the other thread where Cuomo said no one was to blame.

Dems so predictable. Took what 2 weeks to go from thats life people die its no ones fault to its Orange Man fault. DRUMPF bad.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Let's play a game - how long will it take for a Google search for "Cuomo nursing homes" to shift from have one article mentioning Trump on its front to having nothing but article about how it is all Trump's fault?

I just screencapped the first page:

How long will it take for all the articles condemning the Great Cuomo Senicide to magically change subject to something complete unrelated to the search :unsure: