• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead - Official Physical Retail Edition Announcement Trailer

Mr Hyde

Bought it digital. Will buy it physical. And hopefully, someday, beat the final boss. He was brutal.

anthony2690

Banned
Why no native PS5 version??😑😒🤌
Because a ps5 version doesn't exist...

Anyway:
I'll probably pass on this, 5 years too late for me, same with the dlc, I just don't care about the game anymore, it was a pretty average boss rush game carried by it's charming art style imo.

I enjoyed it at the time, but after going back to older and newer run and gun games, it massively pales in comparison.

Last edited:

Business

Bought this at launch, found it too hard and dropped it. I've picked it up again recently, made it to world 3 and I'm glad I gave it a second chance. Still a tad too hard for my taste but whatever.

Kupfer

Too bad, this would have been the perfect PS VITA game a few years ago. I'd easily spend 80€ on a physical VITA version of this.

sn0man

Does anyone know what resolution and frame rate cuphead runs at on Switch vs PS4. I have each so just trying to figure out which to get.

Anyway:
I'll probably pass on this, 5 years too late for me, same with the dlc, I just don't care about the game anymore, it was a pretty average boss rush game carried by it's charming art style imo.

I enjoyed it at the time, but after going back to older and newer run and gun games, it massively pales in comparison.
How dare you??

Cuphead is a modern classic.

Ristifer

Anyway:

Half Baked Boo GIF

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Milking that cup dry.

No, I'm sure there are people that are happy about this, but it seems a bit weird this long after the game was released.

Jaybe

Bought this at launch, found it too hard and dropped it. I've picked it up again recently, made it to world 3 and I'm glad I gave it a second chance. Still a tad too hard for my taste but whatever.
Yeah, I need to buy it on PC some day and mod it easier 🤷‍♂️

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As part of the official release of Cuphead in Japan, Studio MDHR & SUPERDELUXE had the honor and privilege of collaborating with legendary artisan, painter, and character designer Yoshitaka Amano on an original painting of some of the game’s most iconic characters.

Brought to life in the style of the classic fantasy RPGs that helped inspire Cuphead in the first place, this stunning work adorns the cover of the music CD including with first run copies of the game. We hope you enjoy this look at the process of bringing this piece to life.

I got my copy in feb, even the standard edition is great and comes with some cute and funny cards!
This is a MUST for any collectors. One of the best games from the last gen!

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Will this be available in the US? Where? When?

EDIT: I didn't listen with sound. Now I did. Whoops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom