• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead |OT| 2 Cups 1 Screen

This is what happens Teeth. When you reject my OT title.

I still maintain that there was nothing wrong with "Cuphead |OT| Rotoscope Blend" except that not many even know what rotoscoping is. But still, it fits perfectly. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ........

You've gotta be shitting me.
giphy.gif

Artanisix

I don't know who needs to grow up more. The people who don't like the OT or the people who laugh and appreciate it.

It's okay to live a little everyone.

apparently i need to grow up for not liking a thread title :thinking:

also when are the reviews supposed to come up? teeth said in the other thread that review embargo lifts thursday, aaaaaaaaaaand iiiiiiiiiiiiit is thursday

You should be ashamed of yourself. Video games are very serious forms of art and deserve the most delicate treatment, particularly within the confines of a forum in which the humor is reserved for those with the highest of brow. This isn't GameFAQs where the heathens reside. This is a gathering for the high-class, whose cultured paths have intertwined, in no small part due to the direction provided by strong moral compasses.

Megatron

While I certainly had my say, it would be nice if we can move on from the ot title and discuss the actual game.

I never like seeing reviews held back to the day of launch. It doesn't always mean the game will be a disaster, but it makes me think that prospect is more likely. As cool as I think this looks, I'm not buying it without reviews

While I certainly had my say, it would be nice if we can move on from the ot title and discuss the actual game.

I never like seeing reviews held back to the day of launch. It doesn't always mean the game will be a disaster, but it makes me think that prospect is more likely. As cool as I think this looks, I'm not buying it without reviews
It's common with indie games, not really a sign of concern. It has nothing to do with quality. Many have reviews come out after release due to the nature of being relatively unknown

And the reviews are coming out before release

Megatron

It's common with indie games, not really a sign of concern. It has nothing to do with quality. Many have reviews come out after release due to the nature of being relatively unknown

And the reviews are coming out before release

I certainly hope you are right. I really really want this to be great.

ElfArmy177

Rename title to "two cups for a pint size price".... Er...

Anyways game looks phenomenal.. the animation literally blows my mind

Cth

The thread is becoming a storm in a teacup over the title..

.. it's been said already, hasn't it?

Waiting to see just how fair the difficulty is before picking it up.

I've waited for so long, and it's almost here

I'm ready
to buy this and have it sit in my library like Hollow Knight and ORI DefEd because I can't find time to play any more than one game at a time or games at all these days D:

Aesthet1c

omg that title lol. You're doing the lords work OP.

Looking forward to hearing impressions on this. It's one I definitely want to get, but with right now being so stacked for games I'll probably have to wait and pick it up in a few months.

Game looks great.
For the first time ever (for shame rare) i'm very jealous of xbox owners, fingers crossed it plays as good as it looks!
Oh.....and the OT Title is awful, really deserved better.

i'm a little bit worried about that parry thing with pink objects. i'm colorblind i can't seperate pink from other colors. will that be a problem? is there a colorblind mode?

Earth

Banned
GOG seems to be the cheapest option?

Anyone know how the soundtrack is released? Do you have the option of downloading the tracks?

You can get the soundtrack on GOG (lossless FLAC) and I think there was an LP release from iam8bit for around $100 - although I know a lot of folks here are (justifiably) trying to avoid dealing with iam8bit though.

What happened to "Runneth and Gunneth Over" for the OT title??? That was too good!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Why am I not surprised that most of the OT so far is discussing the OT title lol xD

Game looks great. I'm terrible at shmups though. How many levels are shmups, as opposed to run-and-gun?

I'm curious to hear some of your favorite OT titles on neogaf.
Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?
Dark Souls II |OT++| Bearer of...Seek...Seek...Lest
Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches
Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki
Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity
Castlevania |OT| A miserable little pile of episodes - Netflix 7/7

Top Bottom