• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CVG interviews Rockstar on GTA V: New details

creyas

I think that's more because Sony looks like they have a marketing deal with Sony.

No, I'm pretty confident it's because the PS3 is ballin as shit.
Well.. it is.

Why, in a series that treats most everything from combat to its characters with such levity and absurdity, should the driving model be closer to Gran Turismo than it is to Rockstars own Midnight Club?

Yeah, I don't want this to be Gran Turismo or World of Warships. I want it to be pure fun again. Some IV defenders still seriously think the reason people dislike it is because they couldn't handle it? Pathetic.

Really liking the car customization and that you don't need to stress about losing them. So much ways to invest your money in this game, makes earning it exciting. LONG 2 MONTHS. Did MP3 have any/good melee?

Steroyd

Damnit, this looks like a game that'll be as hard to wait on to go cheaper as it was with The Last of Us.

I was very dissapointed with GTA IV after I beat the campaign, and this looks like they're taking everything from San Andreas and putting it back in.

Damnit I'm hyped.

XPE

Not getting my hopes up for this. I highly doubt that wall is representative of the level of environmental destruction in general.

I in no way think that you will be able to do this to buildings but small walls hopefully, it would be a nice touch.

evil ways

Next gen Rockstar should go bigger and give us all 3 cities in 1 map. Liberty, Vice and San Andreas. I don't care if you have to fly for 5 minutes to get from one city to another.

sunnz

Next gen Rockstar should go bigger and give us all 3 cities in 1 map. Liberty, Vice and San Andreas. I don't care if you have to fly for 5 minutes to get from one city to another.

One of the main producers did say that there plan is to eventually have LC, VC and SA all in one big ass map, so you can travel to each location.

I'd rather they take the Los Santos map from GTAV and build/connect San Fierro, Las Venturas, and the rest of that lower Cali/Mexico boarder area and make a huge cartel based story.

El Daniel

One of the main producers did say that there plan is to eventually have LC, VC and SA all in one big ass map, so you can travel to each location.

0Lr.jpg

Next gen GTA

Top Bottom