• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Postcards from Night City

Armorian

Banned
It looks quite amazing IMO.

aooXo64.png

New level of customization for feminists ^

Not sure where to ask this, so will ask here. I've not been following developments closely about this title as had a break from gaming. I'm getting a PS5 on launch. Will a PS5 version of this title be released in the future (even if a year or so away) or do I need to pay the PS4 version and wait for a patch?

Heylon

Not sure where to ask this, so will ask here. I've not been following developments closely about this title as had a break from gaming. I'm getting a PS5 on launch. Will a PS5 version of this title be released in the future (even if a year or so away) or do I need to pay the PS4 version and wait for a patch?
There will be a ps5 version at some point, but it’s gonna be a while.

TheStam

It looks really cool, but I still wonder if I as a jaded gamer will actually have fun with it. I adore Witcher 3 but this is another thing altogether. I'm sure the writing, quest design and world building will be solid to great, but I don't like first person games generally and especially when it comes to RPGs.. But I really hope I love this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom