• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Rides of the Dark Future

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
giphy.gif

Is this a Porche ???!!

unknown.png

More cars:

1602783820-ekyxjelx0auk6zr.jpg
1602784058-ekyzcvmwkakjvja.jpg
1602784071-ekyzbqrxsaiq6y9.jpg

Screens from the trailer:

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:

CrysisFreak

Banned
Looks awesome, what is that final car, a porche?
It absolutely looks like it.
I hope CDPR went up to Porsche and said "bitch we're making the biggest game ever give us that license now or be forgotten you cucks"
Also those rural environments look fun too. Off-road racing? Fuark.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I havent seen shit about this game, gonna jump in blind once I build my new pc.

How is the gameplay looking? If they manage to pull good driving they might dethrone rockstar forever.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Anyone not at least a little excited for this isn't human.

This is what makes gaming special. Such a fantastic trailer, I'm so fucking hyped, CDPR really are the best in the business.

Agreed, the only thing I didnt like was the voice acting. Felt...cheap

Pagusas

Elden Member
I've never been mad on CDPR voice acting tbh, but I can ignore it for the amazing writing and storytelling.
completely agree, I cant expect them to be nailing everything, there just isnt enough time, resources or money for that. If VO is the low point, I'll survive.

Filip JDM

Neo Member
As someone who is really into cars, this has me so excited, the selection isnt as big as GTA, but they went so much more indepth than I expected.
Have my hopes high, seems like it'll be so enjoyable just driving around.

Is this a Porche ???!!

They said its a 1977 Porsche 930, so 100 years old ingame, cool detail

Also BTS footage

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Licenced cars too?

Well, there goes Cyberpunk 2077 from the Digital Store in five years.

Not necessarily, 2 things that have started to happen in the industry:

1. Licenses are now being done with a perpetual statues to them. More expensive upfront but devs have (mostly) learned.

2. Planned replacements are in contracts, meaning there is wording for "patching out" non-perpetual content right in the contract to keep a game from being delisted.

mortal

Gold Member
Maybe, hopefully, It all depends on if CDR releases good tools. I would love to see a Skyrim like toolset for CP. God that would be amazing. I STILL play Skyrim because of the amazing mods.
I hope so too.

Given the nature of modifications within the Cyberpunk genre. I think CDPR will release some great tools for the PC version.

lachesis

Looking nice! I am really not into any open-world gaming like GTA and all... but it looks so enticing!
Probably these videos are from PC build, I assume? Wonder how well it would run on existing consoles?
This maybe a good benchmark of 3rd party games for PS5/XSX of how third party games work on the next gen machines too.

geary

Did CDPR said anything about a mod tool? Since Redkit was dropped for W3, is there any chance for a moding tool?

MrS

Banned
This video is incredible and the first one to really get me hyped on the game. Looks phenomenal.

GymWolf

Well now i know what i'm gonna watch tonight during dinner.

The screens are saliva inducing 🕺 that texture on the steering wheel :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Why i'm playing this thing with a 2070super?! :messenger_sad_relieved: :messenger_sad_relieved:

Last edited:
Top Bottom