• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 CGI teaser trailer

DieH@rd

Banned
2015. Realtime. 60fps. 3D. Oculus Rift. Berieve. :D

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01jcus6.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01pluy7.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01xbu6f.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01knuba.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01f6ueo.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-010cuh4.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-11-01jlubo.jpg

Nekrono

I don't think people here understand the meaning of a "Teaser" and how it's usually implemented.

Anyway, I thought it looked pretty awesome, it kept me interested and wanting more, the music fit pretty nice, people complaining or wanting "Heavy Metal" in a Cyberpunk game... lol.

The music fit pretty nice with the way they delivered the teaser and the visuals.

Really looking forward for this too bad we have to wait so long, hopefully it will be worth it.

Gaspode_T

Shadowrun fans of GAF rejoice as their loved genre gets picked up out of the trash and treated with the love it deserves

Seriously spot on art directly, I can't wait for this game (2014?)

At least now we know what ps5 and xbox4 graphics will look like if we ever get them. Beginning of the trailer I thought it was a real human being.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So many squares who dislike the video AND the music. It's a teaser for god sakes. At least it isn't a 15 second flash with whispers and shady lettering. It was awesome for what it is.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
awesome. one of my most longed for IPs is getting a game by quality devs. cant wait.

RiverBed

Banned
Fantastic trailer. Absolutely love the design and atmosphere.
CDP is my favorite 'new' dev for me this gen. From their projects, you can tell they have a passion and drive. I wish them more and more success. I cannot wait to see a CDP open world game!

SamuraiX-

Nothing really stood out for me. Obviously can't judge quality of anything because it's all CGI, but aesthetically it looks very bland and generic for a cyberpunk themed game.

But I believe in CD Projekt. I hope they don't show anything else until they have something more established than CG.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
usually don't give a damn about CGI trailers but if that architecture-tech-design is going to appear in the game, I'm already sold

jdl

Banned
Nothing really stood out for me. Obviously can't judge quality of anything because it's all CGI, but aesthetically it looks very bland and generic for a cyberpunk themed game.

But I believe in CD Projekt. I hope they don't show anything else until they have something more established than CG.

That's how I feel. It's not blowing my skirt up, but I have a good feeling these guys can deliver something serious.

J2d

I didn't enjoy the music but everything else is great, makes me happy that I bought the witcher 2 even if I still don't have the means to play it, if it helped to fund something like this.

What if...this is only the teaser for the first class in the game, Cop. What if every class had a different campaign and they're going to release teasers for them to build hype throughout the next years.

DJIzana

You're not wrong but it coming from a person named DJNoctis and a FFvXIII avatar tickled my funny bone.

I could see why that would be. LoL.

This game is just like "Oh, that seems kind of cool... I'll wait for a gameplay trailer."

Versus XIII was more like. "This is by far the most BADASS FF trailer I've seen!" and was a FAR more powerful trailer, for me. My favorite game of all time as it stands is Chrono Cross. Viewing the Versus XIII trailer gave me the same feeling as seeing the Chrono Cross reveal. Thus, I know what type of game I'd enjoy and feel it'd top my all time favorite game. Or be equal to. :p

Top Bottom