Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters

Kadayi

GIF PIMP
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net

blly155

Aug 3, 2014
stuff gets cut in development? you don't say!

i'd rather just be able to have the one apartment that we can hopefully customise. there is no need for any more.

i'm sure the base game will be fantastic but like any other CDPR game they improve over time with DLC/expansions and free updates. Look at the difference between Witcher 3 at launch and the GOTY version. Both expansions added new map areas and gameplay elements. The free updates added a lot of cool stuff too. there's no way i could wait until the inevitable Enhanced Edition/GOTY.

Reactions: Kadayi

MadYarpen

Nov 12, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
The E3 2018 demo featured third-person cut-scenes. Have your existing third-person scenes been changed to first-person?

From my experience, no. But most of the levels I worked on featured cut-scenes in a first-person perspective anyway.

So that really was not a story with cutting tpp cutscenes out.

Ivory Blood

Formerly 'LeiShen'
Sep 9, 2018
The E3 2018 demo featured third-person cut-scenes. Have your existing third-person scenes been changed to first-person?

From my experience, no. But most of the levels I worked on featured cut-scenes in a first-person perspective anyway.

So that really was not a story with cutting tpp cutscenes out.
It seems there is a lot of miscommunication going between different parts of the CDPR development team. They've been releasing these statements like - "From my experience", "To my knowledge", "I don't think so?" for a while now. Some level designer or texture artist says some shit, then you add the usual game "journalists" and this quickly becomes a fucking broken phone.

As I already said - they need to stop talking, and start showing.