• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot
Looks better than previous version

Ei1f2eJWAAAgcLG

Gameplay from TGS:

Last edited:

Roni

Gold Member
I really hope that I won’t struggle while playing on 1440p. I don’t care about rtx so that’ll be off of course.
Im thinking of upgrading my PC and aiming for 1440p with RTX at 60...

I use glasses so I'm used to blurry. I just love all effects on.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
It's time for some crunch!!!!!

Who cares? This is not news for anyone who deals with deadlines.

Oh cry me a river - no matter what field you’re in there are gonna be times you push yourself to the limit to get the job done if you wanna be great. Never understood this whole thing

BluRayHiDef

Banned

Good, if developers have to suffer unusually long and grueling hours of work, little sleep, and time away from their families so that I can enjoy an adventurous, virtual world to which I can escape from my boring existence in the real world, then so be it. Let them suffer!

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Good, if developers have to suffer unusually long and grueling hours of work, little sleep, and time away from their families so that I can enjoy an adventurous, virtual world to which I can escape from my boring existence in the real world, then so be it. Let them suffer!

Although you point out the obvious, I do believe that wen you work for a company like CDPR, Santa Monica or R* for examples, you are dedicated and passionate about wat you do and are aware of the sacrifice and the dedication big and important projects (like Red Dead Redemption, God of War, Witcher 3 and many other) require.
It's not fun for sure and it HAS to be supervised, and the hours needs to be paid but it's not something we have to condamne like that. I've been working as a baker, at night, and trust me during the summer the crunch was horrible. But it was part of the deal: work hard and you'll get a good pay.
We are not talking about Ubisoft-like, who use almost illegal practices.

VFXVeteran

Banned
I'm very worried at the quality of this game's graphics. To be frank, the videos shown of gameplay even with ray-tracing aren't grabbing me. I really hope the textures aren't as low res as is being shown. The game needs at least 8k textures to be a tough competitor in graphics. I'm willing to accept no RTX GI, but it absolutely needs to have area lighting like Metro Exodus has. It just demands for it with all the neon lights, etc..

Fingers crossed..

GymWolf

I really hope that I won’t struggle while playing on 1440p. I don’t care about rtx so that’ll be off of course.
What gpu do you have?

I'm aiming at 1440p with dlss and a mix of ultra-high-medium setting without rtx with my 2070super, not optimistic about it tho...

GymWolf

I'm very worried at the quality of this game's graphics. To be frank, the videos shown of gameplay even with ray-tracing aren't grabbing me. I really hope the textures aren't as low res as is being shown. The game needs at least 8k textures to be a tough competitor in graphics. I'm willing to accept no RTX GI, but it absolutely needs to have area lighting like Metro Exodus has. It just demands for it with all the neon lights, etc..

Fingers crossed..
Dude you cream yourself for the fucking avengers graphics, i think you are gonna be more than okay with cyberpunk...

Last edited:

VFXVeteran

Banned
Dude you cream yourself for the fucking avengers graphics, i think you are gonna be more than okay with cyberpunk...

Avengers has some incredible PBR shaders. That's just a fact. Sure I got excited over that. They used some really complex BRDFs.

I am not seeing anything standing out in Cyberpunk from the vids. But I hate judging a game by it's vids. We'll see.

Just because it will launch on the 19th, doesn't mean it is actually ready.

I'm willing to bet this thing is going to need months of post release patches to get it to where it really needs to be...
Mos def and its obvious, scale of the game and 8yrs of work is no joke to iron out. 🤜🤛

Alleged Night City map included in retail physical edition (source)

PTx5lel.jpg

Night City Wire, Russian Edition

Features BD scene with Judy and snippets with Maelstrom gang, where the
clipping issues seem to have been fixed and lighting to have improved.

Last edited:
Map probably will be included with all copies just like the Witcher 3 packaging?

This shit dope man, preppin for retail in full force. Nov 19 just around the corner.

Chances are that this game will get sold at mom n pops joints weeks before release..my connect %100 always comes through..every time.

Idleyes

Neo Member
Mi cyaa bomboclaat wait fi di release date. Mi tek off wuk from di 19th tuh di end of di month. Eff dem delay di game again sum'ady fi dead. Jah know

Idleyes

Neo Member
Pop Quiz Asshole(s)..reviews come out and CP 2077 isn't actually all that good, watcha gonna do? :messenger_winking_tongue:

I'd Lie like the fanboys did for No Man's Sky on release day. I mean if it can be done for a Studio that hasn't released a AAA Game before then why not for one that has? :)

Fingers crossed..

What worries me is that in all the video the graphic engine seems to be shuddering everywhere. You may have to wait to get this on next-gen consoles with the performance option.

Mhmmm 2077

Pop Quiz Asshole(s)..reviews come out and CP 2077 isn't actually all that good, watcha gonna do? :messenger_winking_tongue:
I truly doubt that, but let's say it releases in a bad shape - I'm sure the game will patched for another year or so anyway. There is just very little chance that CDPR fucks this up. They didn't make TW3 so good by accident, they know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom