• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Is Getting a Game of the Year Edition

nowhat

There is still plenty of time to patch up the game before the expansion releases. I read they're going to revamp the cops making that system better. Plus they probably have more updates in store, bringing more fixes and QoL features into the game.
This should go without saying, but just in case: IMHO, YMMV, all that jazz.

It's not the bugs I'm talking about. Rather, something more fundamental, which is that the game falls really flat as an RPG. This is not helped by the fact that your quest givers are just used car salesmen and won't leave you be.

Mozzarella

I understand it won few awards like the one from IGN Japan but i would suggest they change its name to Complete Edition.
But its not a big deal, should be a good package (physical) for people who want to own the good version of the game rather than the original gold broken one.

I just got a PS5 about 3 weeks ago. I am so glad that I waited (nearly two years, as I pre-ordered the PS4 version) to play this game for the first time on the PS5. This is such a great game. I am taking in the entire world, doing all of the side missions and gigs, and am only 7% in on the main story missions. I am really looking forward to the DLC, as it sounds like it will be a substantial update.

The base game is great, but it's so much better on PC with mods. Even the little mods that put the camera on your head so you can look at yourself to the ones that change all the bill boards, ads and posters

Last edited:

Bluecondor

The base game is great, but it's so much better on PC with mods. Even the little mods that put the camera on your head so you can look at yourself to the ones that change all the bill boards, ads and posters
Wow - that does sound great. It would be nice to have a mod that would allow you to see yourself. This would be such a great third person game.

Did anyone award it game of the year? I mean I've loved it this year, sense patch 1.5 its been a GOOD game, and it keeps getting better. I legitally like it alot. But Game of the year? Nah.
See, I always thought that GOTY edition was released **after** the game was awarded GOTY on The Game Awards, my whole life has been a lie.

Wow - that does sound great. It would be nice to have a mod that would allow you to see yourself. This would be such a great third person game.

TPS mods aren't popular because it just makes the game more frustrating to play. I think it's a good example of why TPS and FPS are different genres, not just camera views

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

reading the pissed-off haters on this thread.... its like salty tears man... I love it

Game is awesome and stunning on PC. been a while since I really enjoyed a game like this. This is coming from someone who does not like and does not stand open-world games at all. but the story here and the environment...

Top Bottom