• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle is now available for pre-order on Microsoft Store for US$1,999.99

Solarstrike

What kind of trash pricing is that. Ain't nobody got that kinda money to waste when the PSV is just around the corner.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Inb4 Greenberg tweets "we've heard your feedback and we're listening, the exclusive edition is now only $999 and comes with a free all access pass to Xbox insider"

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
They won't honor a mistake. Too small of a company lol. Actually, first time i've even heard of that place.

Great online retailer for technology stuff.

Well my experience with then has been great at least, and that's from the perspective of their international shipping service.

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Great online retailer for technology stuff.

Well my experience with then has been great at least, and that's from the perspective of their international shipping service.

Bookmarked. They have a lot of sweet stuff, looks like. I'm just thinking logically they they won't honor the price. Around the holidays, these things happen a lot for retailers (incorrect priced items). I hope they do honor the price because that seems far more fair than the $2000 price Microsoft is trying to scalp lol

Barakov

Gold Member
Should just wait and buy both the next gen consoles on release and have the spare change to buy some other games. Seriously, this is dumb and I know somebody out there is already feeling giggity giggity holding their receipt from the purchase.

Top Bottom