• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

<<CyberPunk 2077>> might be on 2 Blu-Rays

Not sure what language is that could be Polish but it clearly says on the sticker top right corner "2 blus"

I don't really give a @#$% this game will be 🐐 GOAT of GOATS of all time.

HMAle7k.jpg

Last edited:

Quasicat

Have they come out yet and said how much space is needed for this game? I was expecting it to run on two or three discs just based on the amount of stuff in it.

Arun1910

Yes, it is Polish.

No, it does not say ""2 blus" (not sure how you even read that), it says "2 Plyty" which does mean 2 discs.

What's with all the random fan made console designs posted alongside official new info lol.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
One install the other plays like other games we’ve seen this gen.

What games have a play disc this gen?
Arent they both install discs and once complete either can be used to boot?

Or does only one have a license to boot on it?
to prevent "cleverness"

Either way Im all for it.

Having a disk thats basically got half the game is waste of my time because im on peasant internet, so installing 100+ Gigs from disc is fine for me.

Life

Man - there's gonna be so much to explore - it won't be a fake open world game like so many shitty AAA's.

borborygmus

Low IQ thread. Maybe you two can work on translating HDR or 4k Ultra into English next.

edit: I can't believe I have to write this. Read attentively. It's called sarcasm. Mr. Polish Expert felt he needed to step in to "correct" your "2 blus" with "2 discs" so he could show off. Obviously 2 blus = blu-ray discs and he is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
This man flexin with his souped up internet connection. :messenger_bicep: :messenger_unamused:

*Speedtest required.

I love feeling poor.

I don't mean to flex, but it's just a 350 MBPS connection I pay 60 a month for. If this game is 80GB it would take about 30 minutes to download and install, much faster than it would take just to decompress the first disc. Fucking Spiderman 08 took over an hour JUST to install from the Blu-Ray, it's part of why I'm doing the all digital PS5. I'm not the bay area btw.

seu56GS.png

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I don't mean to flex, but it's just a 350 MBPS connection I pay 60 a month for. If this game is 80GB it would take about 30 minutes to download and install, much faster than it would take just to decompress the first disc. Fucking Spiderman 08 took over an hour JUST to install from the Blu-Ray, it's part of why I'm doing the all digital PS5. I'm not the bay area btw.

seu56GS.png

:messenger_bicep: :messenger_unamused:

Gc3urnj.jpg

Matsuchezz

The ps5 edition looks ok. The xsx looks stupid. I guess all XSX special editions will look like ass. I was not looking forward to this game but i dig the universe looks awesome.

Having two blu rays in one case really adds to the feeling of ownership one gets from buying physical. Online updates? Who needs them. I'll be sitting in here in my bunker with two discs of pure unpatched joy when the internet inevitably disappears in the next few years after the great digital reclamation wars where everyone is stripped of their digital copies. Who will be laughing at my wall of boxes then!?

Celcius

°Temp. member
It's confusing having those console pictures in the OP if they aren't real... I didn't realize they were fake until I started reading the comments. They also don't really have anything to do with the game being on 2 blu-rays.

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

Hush! Hush insensitive one!
Don’t talk about this game , CDPR is anti-trans...
On era , they will lock the OT November 20 for the entire day because it’s the international trans day ....
It will change the world, CDPR will learn their lesson!!!
As for me, I Can’t wait to play this game!
Corpo for the first run then I’ll wait the next gen patch and do street kid and nomad.
2 discs of pure joy.🥰

Last edited:
Top Bottom