• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 new trailer and gameplay 06/25 (12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm UK)

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
If that's what the game looks like then I don't see how this is gonna run on current gen. Shit...even next gen. That looks like it would make my PC cry.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Won't be watching, gonna save everything for my playthrough personally, but y'all have fun today. :messenger_heart:

oriis

Neo Member
LRuQs8h.png
DM2ZAii.jpg
8gPXpLp.jpg

mortal

Gold Member
Since they're barring people that have played the game from recording any of their footage, I hope we're getting a substantial extended gameplay from CDPR. Not just a short cinematic trailer.
Finally some new characters. This game is going to look amazing on PC/PS5/XBSX.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Really, those look good to you guys?? Everything look's blurry as fuck. Texture work in the first shot is just weak. Look at the cleavage area and the fur, looks very last gen. Still not impressed.
Oh shut up. How does that not look good?

It's obviously not an official image. Someone has leaked it by screenshoting something so yeah it's gonna look blurry and shit. But just look at the details and lighting. The raytracing is mind-blowing.

No other game looks this good.

Last edited:

b0uncyfr0

It's obviously not an official image. Someone has leaked it by screenshoting something so yeah it's gonna look blurry and shit. But just look at the details and lighting. The raytracing is mind-blowing.

This is not offical but i still say that texture work is rather weak (If this came from a PC). Again, look at the cleavage and fur ; very console looking. Lighting is good, but i cant see anything cause its blurry. Let's see how the stream looks.

GymWolf

This is not offical but i still say that texture work is rather weak (If this came from a PC). Again, look at the cleavage and fur ; very console looking. Lighting is good, but i cant see anything cause its blurry. Let's see how the stream looks.
Dude it is a massive game, it' not gonna have the texture work of the order or the character details of tlou2, no open world game has that.

It was clear in the first reveal that the scope and stuff on screen at the same time is the most impressive graphical aspect for this game, you are not gonna have high res texture everywhere and cg looking models (especially for secondary and tertiary characters)

It also has to run on ancient current gen console without looking a generation behind compared to the pc version.

Last edited:

mejin

it's great, but is the same thing I felt from Avengers, animation and facial expressions it is just ok.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Man, the quality of these streams are absolute shit. Dont tell me because its live. This shit is pre-recorded.

Top Bottom