• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 new trailer and gameplay 06/25 (12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm UK)

Evilms

Banned

EbR727MXgAInCze

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077_goodies_collection

Tomorrow (6PM CEST)

elwjMWX.gif

UP

EbXz6p4XQAMGUlj
Cyberpunk2077_Whats_your_style_RGB.jpg

50041803853_d3610755cc_4k.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_Party_at_night_RGB.jpg

EbXy1G7WAAE6iep

50042360201_0d15b4ab73_4k.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_Hello_stranger_RGB.jpg

Wq3PoBv.jpg

JsJ6S02.jpg

50041804818_944691f940_4k.jpg

7Rra1BZ.jpg

R2isbVM.jpg
oYBuOzS.jpg

tk1loDp.jpg

ar4hUe2.jpg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

They still haven't really shown freeform gameplay, I REALLY hope we see that. The game should be complete in about 4 months (gold, etc) and we still haven't just seen them arsing about actually playing the game like you would, which is worrying to me.

I want to see something like Ghost of Tsushima's demo, not just a precis of something shown behind closed doors. I haven't played the Witcher 3, are a large number of the main quests scripted in the way we've seen of CP2077 so far? Like where you are going on a tour round the map to different locations and very scripted events are playing out? That just seems like it would be an impossible amount of work to have every quest be of that cinematic quality. It might also be boring after a while imo.

So many of the situations are effectively cutscenes and I don't think much of what we've seen is emergent dialogue, its just all scripted. Which I don't think is necessarily bad.

Kuranghi

The media embargo also lifts tomorrow.

Count on numerous hands-on previews. It seems journalists around the world were treated to a 4-hour play session.

Excited!

Cool, I hope we get a minute-to-minute full breakdown of someones 4 hours so we know how the game plays overall.

MiguelItUp

Me:
"Man, it sucks CP2077 has been pushed back SO much. I can feel myself still being hyped, but slowly losing steam..

Also Me:
source.gif

Madflavor

Looks like they're bringing out the big guns tomorrow. I'm sure they're not stupid and they're well aware that after the delays and silence, a lot of the hype has died down.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Ivory Blood

Looks like they're bringing out the big guns tomorrow. I'm sure they're not stupid and they're well aware that after the delays and silence, a lot of the hype has died down.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Tomorrow is only the first episode of Night City Wire, there will be more. Russian community manager confirmed it. So they'll definitely be showing more of the game in the coming months.

Me:
"Man, it sucks CP2077 has been pushed back SO much. I can feel myself still being hyped, but slowly losing steam..

Also Me:
source.gif

Honestly, who gives a fuck about hype? Everybody is talking about caring or not about a game coming out? For real, what difference does it make?

Just forget about the game and be pleseantly surprised when it finally comes out.

There are so many great games to play right now that even worrying about something as "hype level" makes absolutely no sense to me.

MiguelItUp

Honestly, who gives a fuck about hype? Everybody is talking about caring or not about a game coming out? For real, what difference does it make?

Just forget about the game and be pleseantly surprised when it finally comes out.

There are so many great games to play right now that even worrying about something as "hype level" makes absolutely no sense to me.
I mean, it feels nice to be excited about a new/upcoming release. Especially when it deals with themes and subjects that you're already a huge fan of. Some people can't really turn that switch off so to speak. At least not like THAT. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 and even more hyped to be able to play it once it's fully upgraded for Xbox Series X. Looking forward to their show tomorrow.

Anyone notice that they said, "first episode"? Gimme, gimme, gimme...lol

skneogaf

The dolby atmos trailer on the dolby application on xbox one x is absolutely amazing so hopefully the hew trailer is half as good.

Rikoi

Honestly, with all the delays, game is starting to loose some steam... My hype is less and less as time goes by.

... and that 1st person perspective for a RPG is not helping (yes, I said it again).
I feel the same.
I was hyped so much when they first announced it, but the delays made me lose some interest and I would have liked it more if it was a 3rd person rpg.
I still don't understand what's the point of a character creator if you can't see your character while playing.

MadYarpen

This better be good. I have very high hopes for this game and their last gameplay did everything to hide all the good stuff.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Should be a good experience and I could see it apart of the PS5's main selling points.

Top Bottom