• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire episode #3 - September 19, 2020 at 6PM CEST

Mhmmm 2077

t1600444800z0.png

Join us on Friday, September 18 at 6PM CEST, at https://twitch.tv/cdprojektred for the 3rd episode of Night City Wire! We'll take you on a tour around Night City, check up on its gangs, and give you a sneak peek into the creation of #Cyberpunk2077 original score.

edit 2: there won't be music, but they will tell us PC requirements instead!

edit: I made an oopsie, can some mod fix the title? (19 -> 18)

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Will the free upgrade from PS4 to 5 be available at launch.
the PS4 copy of the game will run on PS5 for free, that's already been announced, with some kinda "boost", 60fps locked perhaps?. Since the real "next gen patch" is coming way later, I'm interested in what all that means performance wise, I still don't know if I'll be playing it on PS5 or the XsX.

ZZZZ

Night City looks fucking incredible.
No 70$ dollars B.S as well.
The fact that Demons Souls is 350R$ while Cyberpunk 2077 is 199R$ says it all, it's almost half the fucking price here in Brazil.

Last edited:
OK WTF that's mad if legit.

An AMD R3 with 1060. so I kinda won't need a PC upgrade for this game then if using a AMD R7 2700X + 980Ti.

Last edited:

Maddux4164

What the hell are those requirements. o_O They are really really low.
And people say Xbox Series S is “holding devs back”. You serious? A GTX 780?

“Recommendations” is a 4th gen i7 and a GTX 1060?!

Thanks PC for holding back NEXT GEN 😂😂🤣

Last edited:

Verchod

That's some of the most interesting footage I've seen so far. Looked amazing, especially as those specs look low. What do you need to make the game look like it did in their footage?

There's not much to discuss, GOAT OF GOATS, period. Looks fn mindblowing 😋

Can't wait to pop this in for the first time on XsX a gm that has been in the making for 8yrs..Nov 10th not too long now fellaz.

Romulus

Man I want this in VR. Considering waiting another year just in case. By then, I'll have a 3090 anyway.

MiguelItUp

Yup, my hype is going back up! This is a wonderful feeling, haha. Because COVID wrecked everything, I think I'm gonna take a week off just to enjoy CP2077 and other games. Lord knows I have vacation time to kill.

Also, wtf those specs. So many people are going to be able to comfortably play CP2077 and probably thought they wouldn't be lmao.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
The new footage shown was great. I'm grabbing on PS4 to run on PS5 with the enhanced patch.

Super excited!

Bartski

Gold Member
This is what you get when you spend millions to optimize your code so it works on an Xbone :messenger_horns:

4k60 on XsX guaranteed, I'M SO READY!

The new footage shown was great. I'm grabbing on PS4 to run on PS5 with the enhanced patch.

Super excited!
I have an Xbox one, but intend to get a ps5 for Christmas. Only problem is, I missed out on preorders. Still holding out hope, so I'll probably end up getting the ps4 version

Top Bottom