• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Official Trailer - Gameplay + Impressions

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Doesn't look great, honestly.
giphy.gif

Game is gonna be stunning on PC and will easily be the best RPG since Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Meh. Maybe I'll pick it up on sale but my hype died ages ago and with each time they show it off I get less and less impressed. I'm sure it'll be fine storywise...but the atmosphere and visual design is just...off. It doesn't invoke cyberpunk dystopia at all to me really. Less Deus Ex Blade Runner, and more first person GTA 2077.

Take me home, downgrade road.

I kid, I kid. I went back and looked at their last gameplay vid and it's about the same. Those rose-tinted glasses...

Abear21

Banned
Damn wow is all I can say.

Didn’t press get hands on recently? Hope we get some impressions soon, but there’s no doubt this is going to be the biggest release this year.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Looks pretty cool (the actual gameplay).

But is it just me or is the character moving really slow?

Saber

Gold Member
I can say I'm in conflict. I want more gameplay, yet they show some videos while I'm still think its damn awesome.

I want to moderate my hype about this game...you know, just being cautios. But damn, thats hard. Hope this game delivers, fucking hard.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Trailer looks cool, the only thing I'm worried about is listening to the Twitch the host 'Jesse Cox' says that himself and a bunch of other Streamers will feature in the game, which frankly sounds fucking lame. I'm ok with Keanu Reeves as JSH but fuck this BS of sticking game personalities into media. Game looks dope already, why stick a bunch of youtube personalities in it to distract from the experience.

Zotaku

Looks nice but appears to have been written by a 13 year-old.
Meh.

I totally get what you mean, buddy. They clearly went for the lowest common denominator while setting the tone...demographic being easily impressionable teens/twats.....I would have definitely cared for more of a Blade Runner '82 vibe instead of this "blockbuster" BS that this trailer gives the impression of.

Yoda

Would've preferred more snips of gameplay. Overall I'm pretty excited for this game (a rare event for more personally WRT AAA games). Really digging the environment and CDPR has told well written stories in all their games to date. I'm still not sold on the combat, everytime I look at it I see a less refined Deus Ex cross-over w/borderlands. I really hope you can disable the numbers that pop up over enemies when you hit them.

Blond

Banned
That GTA vibe...

Looks very good, I hope they add 3rd person down the road.

Same, but realistically it'll probably end up being a mod on PC. The videos I see the moment you go indoors all perspective that would accommodate a TPS just isn't there.

CDPR will be directly responsible for the retirement of my 2500k this year :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Looks awesome!

2500k/2600k overclocked are the processors that just won't die! Especially the 2600k

Last edited:
Would've preferred more snips of gameplay. Overall I'm pretty excited for this game (a rare event for more personally WRT AAA games). Really digging the environment and CDPR has told well written stories in all their games to date. I'm still not sold on the combat, everytime I look at it I see a less refined Deus Ex cross-over w/borderlands. I really hope you can disable the numbers that pop up over enemies when you hit them.
Check the OP. I posted 2 videos of gameplay+impressions

Top Bottom