• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4) is on sale at Amazon for only $49.94!

EDMIX

Bomba confirmed!

/s

I always love how after a game comes out and its on sale, someone makes it sound like it must have flopped as if zero games go on sale ever after release or something.

Ima be like "Cyberpunk 2077 flopped sooooooo bad, they put it on sale before release cuz the game was losing pre-orders cause gamers was mad dat they had woke stuff in da game, go woke, go broke...cuz you woke"

(cites removed features and crunch OUTRAGE!) /s

scydrex

Still will not get it. I learned my lesson with Witcher 3. I will wait 1 year for updates and fixed and or the next gen version. Will not play this game on Jaguar Crap cpu...

Last edited:

Kuranghi

When they ran over the NPC and ragdolled him using a tiny compact car in the Night City Wire Episode 4 last night I became 28% more interested in the game.

The cars look fantastic, design-wise but it all feels like flavour that will have no purpose, are there going to be lots of chases? I feel like they are trying to make it seem like GTA before launch to rope all the normans in but I think it could backfire.

I'm guessing the first videoes that get traction for this game will be people showing how the simulation isn't really made for messing around and its certainly not Hitman level of interaction/AI or even GTA.

I don't know why but my schneidy-sense is tingling on this one.

Top Bottom