• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Review Thread

Should we lock this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 196 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 628 76.2%

• Total voters

Airbus Jr

Banned
Hey man its been like 3 months now since the base game

Was wondering where the DLC theyre talking about

Cy 2077 supp to have dlc right?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hey man its been like 3 months now since the base game

Was wondering where the DLC theyre talking about

Cy 2077 supp to have dlc right?
Time to wait up Samurai

cyberpunk-2077-roadmap.jpg

fart town usa

Gold Member
Wasn't sure which thread to bump but I just bought a used PS4 copy off amazon for $12, lol.

When it arrives I'm going to disconnect my BASE ps4 from the internet and play this game as it is on the disc. I can't wait. I've seen some bugs and stuff online but I'm largely clueless about the game. Can't wait to get some laughs though.

dis gon b gud this is gonna be good GIF

Krathoon

The game is 20% off on gog. I went ahead and bought it.

Edit: Turns out that the game is at 1.12 now.

Last edited:

Majukun

The game is 20% off on gog. I went ahead and bought it.

Edit: Turns out that the game is at 1.12 now.

The latest patch really fixed things up. I haven't ran into any bugs. The driving is pretty sensitive.
I don't understand if the last patch is up or not on PC, my main menu says 1.2 but I have not downloaded anything recently and on the internet I found no news about the patch actually coming out

Flabagast

I don't understand if the last patch is up or not on PC, my main menu says 1.2 but I have not downloaded anything recently and on the internet I found no news about the patch actually coming out
Are you sure it is not 1.12 ? If not it would be really weird, the patch sure has not come out yet

Umbasaborne

Banned
by the time CDPR fix (proper fix) this game (assuming they do), game already dead.
Its going to take a lot of work thats for sure, and a lot of good word of mouth. I expect them to start paying streamers to play the game again as we get closer to the next gen launches this holiday, and i expect a new marketing campaign highliting the improvements made since launch.

Krathoon

Yeah. Mine is at 1.12 not 1.2.

The first time I drove I ran someone over, flipped the car, and got killed by the police.

PeytonBirch

Neo Member
Hey.

I’m kinda new to the CP2077 world, and for the past weeks I have spend time in this Sub, Wiki and youtube lore vids to learn more about this beautiful world.

However, my question is;

Is the game beginner friendly, will the game explain the world setting, history and such. I don’t like jumping into games where the environment and history is unknown (Especially Cyberpunk environments which I love)

Thanks

Cyberpunk 2077 leaked some upcoming free DLC

Majukun

Hey.

I’m kinda new to the CP2077 world, and for the past weeks I have spend time in this Sub, Wiki and youtube lore vids to learn more about this beautiful world.

However, my question is;

Is the game beginner friendly, will the game explain the world setting, history and such. I don’t like jumping into games where the environment and history is unknown (Especially Cyberpunk environments which I love)

Thanks
you will get some info about the past of the world and of course of some of the main support characters

PeytonBirch

Neo Member
Hey.

However, my question is;

Is the game beginner friendly, will the game explain the world setting, history and such. I don’t like jumping into games where the environment and history is unknown (Especially Cyberpunk environments which I love) 10.0.0.0.1

Thanks
issue got solved!!

Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 sold about 1.2 million copies from the beginning of the year to mid-April

Top Bottom