• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 The Only Official Book About The Game World

Kuranghi

Awesome! Just ordered it for my flatmate and it'll be here in 18 hours all thanks to Jeff Bezos shopping-monopoly! (Say that five times fast!)

Look at this mad version I found thats coming out November: https://forbiddenplanet.com/309416-the-world-of-cyberpunk-2077-limited-edition-hardcover/

He's been a bit down recently due to Granny death, among other things. He's really excited for this game (like yourself it seems) and earlier I was saying that I feel like its overhyped and I feel bad for dehyping him.

Spending money can fix everything!

It was £26.80 (~$35) in the UK:

Michael-scott-The-Office-Steve-Carell-750x400.jpg

Give me a Strength reaction for my flatmate if you see this gaffers.

Got it as well, wish it had a little more meat to it (ratio of images-to-lore) but it’s a quality title that I’ll dig into just before the game launches.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
I got it. Was pleasantly surprised. Had preordered it ages and ages ago and honestly plain forgot it existed. It was nice opening up the package and realizing I had treated myself from months back.

CthulhuPL

Cool does it show the full map?

Kinda. It shows bit by bit but you don't get the whole picture on one page, although you can make assumption that the city itself will be medium sized compared to gta. Something more like Sleeping dogs I think, but there will be quite a lot suburbs around the city so overall, the map may be very big.

Kuranghi

My flatmate hasn't looked at it still due to spoilers :goog_crying: and he's not playing CB2077 until he gets his new PC, which will be "when RTX 3000 series is available from PC custom build websites", I was like:

cW2p8TV.gif

...might be waiting a wee while mate, I'm hope CB2077 won't be completely spoiled for him by then 😬 I played BotW every day for like 4-6 hours a day (from launch) for the first few months and I still didn't get to stuff in time before it was spoiled by stupid IGN articles and the like, that I definitely WAS not seeking out.

I told him we could get a separate RTX GPU from various stock bots I've found and just order the custom build PC without a GPU and stick it in... but he doesn't want to do that in case something goes wrong with it.

Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't live my life thinking "oh I won't do this because there is a 5% chance things could go wrong with it", he's a headstrong man.

Being a wife/gf/partner to a manly-man must be hard, can I get testimonials from all my GAFWAGs?

Last edited:
Top Bottom