• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer coming out [Thursday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciastek3214

8357989551_7455c93063_h.jpg

737313_40958603245556icy1f.jpg

Cyberpunk2077.jpg

OUT NOW GOOOOOOOO!

DJIzana

I was just thinking about the next time we'll see more about this game, the other day. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm hoping this video will also show off gameplay too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I suspect this will be more a teaser than a full-length trailer, but colour me excited all the same.

Derrick01

Banned
I have a hard time believing it will be a legitimate trailer and not some 30 second teaser (10 seconds after including the 10-15 seconds of logos and any engine tools it uses). It's too far away to be hyping it up with real trailers.

Day one bitches!

After the Witcher series, this company is like the Eastern European Valve to me. Everything they touch is gold.

injurai

Banned
I have a hard time believing it will be a legitimate trailer and not some 30 second teaser (10 seconds after including the 10-15 seconds of logos and any engine tools it uses). It's too far away to be hyping it up with real trailers.

30 seconds would be long enough I think. It will either be a quick plot overview, or quick game play brag reel. I don't think we will find out that much about the game until gameplay demos come out around E3.

i-Lo

After KoTOR, I really hope to play a good sci-fi PRG and given their track record, I couldn't be more excited.

If it's half as good as the Deus Ex Human Revolution trailers, I'm there day one. I got more milage out of them than the final game, despite being my 2011 GOTY.

Vaporak

Do we have a rough timeline for when development started / expected release date? If the trailer is just CG or something else not indicative of the actual game then nothing interesting is really happening. Hopefully we'll see gameplay soon.

injurai

Banned
After KoTOR, I really hope to play a good sci-fi PRG and given their track record, I couldn't be more excited.

If it's half as good as the Deus Ex Human Revolution trailers, I'm there day one. I got more milage out of them than the final game, despite being my 2011 GOTY.

So it will be more of a digital PnP game though right? Not much in the vein of Kotor or Deus Ex with execution. Unless they were just talking about the background mechanics of items and story progression.

Sentenza

Do we have a rough timeline for when development started / expected release date? If the trailer is just CG or something else not indicative of the actual game then nothing interesting is really happening. Hopefully we'll see gameplay soon.
I don't expect to see any actual gameplay, but it will be interesting nonetheless to get for what "mood" they are aiming for.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Well its CDPR so even if its just CG it will give us an accurate look at the artistic style. And yes, its Cyberpunk, everyone knows the rough visual style already, but I want to know what the game will actually look like.

Haunted

The first Witcher 2 trailers were CG, right?

Not going to get hyped until I see real-time/in-engine confirmation.

Geoff9920

This. I was under the impression they weren't going to be showing anything at all until they have a somewhat playable product to show. This is way earlier than I was expecting.

i-Lo

So it will be more of a digital PnP game though right? Not much in the vein of Kotor or Deus Ex with execution. Unless they were just talking about the background mechanics of items and story progression.

Sorry, but what's PnP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom