• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Upcoming Content Seemly Leaked

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
From Reddit by u/PricklyAssassin

unknown.png

Back in February, there were 18 free DLCs listed on EGS, however some of them were removed earlier this week (reduced to 10 free DLCs).
3 paid DLCs were added this week however no details on names or exact prices are available yet.

Free DLCs:
  • Ripperdocs Expansion
  • Body Shops Expansion
  • Fashion Forward Expansion
  • Gangs of Night City
  • Body of Chrome
  • Rides of the Dark Future
  • The Relic
  • Neck Deep
  • Night City Expansion
  • Unnamed
2 of these free DLCs have similar names with 2 promo videos uploaded to the Cyberpunk 2077 channel before the release of the game. I think these 2 DLCs were originally planned to release as part of the base game however the devs didn’t have enough time.

5485fd4a-9793-4560-ba6a-9321feed720b.jpg
4d8f4b24-157b-4771-9be3-fe13cb12f4ed.jpg

Last edited:

Mozzarella

How can we know this is true?
Thats a big list, anything free add-on is always welcome since the game really needs them. Customization is very limited and thats one of the issues i had with the game.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
How can we know this is true?
Thats a big list, anything free add-on is always welcome since the game really needs them. Customization is very limited and thats one of the issues i had with the game.
We don't know that's why it's under rumor. It feel like a good list, but this stuff should have been there from the start imo.

Mozzarella

We don't know that's why it's under rumor. It feel like a good list, but this stuff should have been there from the start imo.
Yeah, but some of these are literally the names of Night City Wire episodes lol, so i dont what to expect.
How about remove the time skip cutscene and let the player actually play it .
I doubt that would be good, because most people who own the game already are past that point, so making a DLC about it forces them to replay the game. Another issue is its a converging point where all 3 life paths end up a Street Kid so imo they will make a bad content or lets say uninspired story wise.
Given the story, I predict the next DLC will be at Space (the bigger one) and the smaller one will maybe feature a new questline, kinda like River questline? so you will meet a new side character who will be important to you and probably romanceable as well, then you do a series of quests and i think they will make them with branching paths to 2 A and B characters, one is against the other. So it will be smaller one like 5 hours of content.
That is my guess.

wOs

I hope one of the expansions makes hacking the environment worthwhile. I love hacking shit to my advantage in dues ex. after playing this for awhile it seems like the hacking was almost pointless.

HotPocket69

Banned
Where’s the expansion that fixes my two broken missions and gives me enough money to buy all of the fucking cars.

I NEED DAT PLAT

Reactions: MrS

bbeach123

I hope one of the expansions makes hacking the environment worthwhile. I love hacking shit to my advantage in dues ex. after playing this for awhile it seems like the hacking was almost pointless.
I though hacking was pretty OP , I can stand outside a enemy base and kill all of them without set foot into the building .

Still need to go in to loot item tho :messenger_tears_of_joy: .

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I’m cautiously optimistic seeing the word “expansion” there a few times for free DLC. I was expecting dlc like The Witcher 3 which just add small new features but hopefully they are using the DLC to add/rework stuff on a bigger scale.

I’m itching to get back to the game but will be waiting for all free + paid content to release first.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
I’ve held off playing more after 60 hours because I’m waiting for the gen patch. Thinking back on it though, I can’t help but reflect on how disappointed I am for this game.

I think they prep this new content to release weekly after day 1 like witcher 3. Things went to shit and here we are.

Last edited:

RyRy93

I enjoyed my first playthrough, can't wait for all the DLCs to drop. I hope the body shops expansion is what it sounds like.

Last edited:

Sevenfold

Free DLCs:

• Ripperdocs Expansion
  • Body Shops Expansion
  • Gangs of Night City
  • Body of Chrome
  • The Relic
  • Neck Deep
  • Night City Expansion
  • Unnamed
  • Quest Marker Toggle

Flabagast

I'm sorry, what part of "3 paid DLCs were added this week" you didn't understand?
If we are talking about expansions ala Blood&Wine it is normal that they charge for it. For all its faults the base game is not lacking in quests and story contents.

Anyway, the source for this leak seems very wobbly and the original post was deleted from Reddit, I would not put too much trust into it

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Just fucking drop it already.

It's taking way too damn long for anyone to really give a shit at this point.

I mean, I guess they're going the No Man's Sky route and just trying to stay low and get it out, but still, at least update your own roadmap.

prag16

Banned
Logged around 90 hours, and done with the game for now. Very interested in some Witcher 3 expansion sized DLCs at some point. Hopefully one focused on Panam/Aldecaldos. Sort of a bummer that none of the DLC can really be post game due to the state of things after the endings though. Unless they get creative.

I don't even want the game for free lol
Then why are you in this thread?

GHG

Gold Member
These guys are jokers.

Can't even get a patch out to fix their game and they still have plans for paid DLC? How much more money do they need to scam out of people before they get all hands on the pump to fix their broken product?

AmateurPong

Logged around 90 hours, and done with the game for now. Very interested in some Witcher 3 expansion sized DLCs at some point. Hopefully one focused on Panam/Aldecaldos. Sort of a bummer that none of the DLC can really be post game due to the state of things after the endings though. Unless they get creative.

Then why are you in this thread?

These threads are easy bait for driveby shitposts looking for likes I guess. Gets pretty tiresome after a while.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Where’s the expansion that fixes my two broken missions and gives me enough money to buy all of the fucking cars.

I NEED DAT PLAT
Yep same here, a broken mission prevented me from getting a platinum. I'm thinking about restarting on the PS5 after some big next gen patch comes out.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Depends on what you mean by finish the game. And regarding the ps version if patch 1.2 is not enough for sony to bring the game back I'd say fuck them
I didn't realize they re-released it on XBO already. I just meant having a version built for current gen consoles (PS5/XBS), not last gen.

DarkestHour

Banned
Refund it If you don't like it. What is an incomplete game? The game has more content than your average triple AAA game.

That's the sad thing. People expect AAA games to be as full of bugs and as incomplete as Cyberpunk 2077. The game was pulled from stores because it was so bad.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Free DLCs:
  • Ripperdocs Expansion
  • Body Shops Expansion
  • Gangs of Night City
  • Body of Chrome
  • The Relic
  • Neck Deep
  • Night City Expansion
  • Unnamed
On the plus, it looks like the DLC is true DLC going by the text.

So it's not free shit like weapon skins or clothes.

Hugare

That's the sad thing. People expect AAA games to be as full of bugs and as incomplete as Cyberpunk 2077. The game was pulled from stores because it was so bad.
Lacking certain features ≠ incomplete

100% the game will easily give you 80h of handcrafted content and a full 10h mainquest with at least 4 different endings

Some spots are incomplete, like the police system. But as a whole, this game is far from being incomplete.

harmny

Banned

The game was pulled from the ps store (not all stores) because sony doesn't like offering refunds to people and cdpr encouraged anyone that didn't like the game to ask for a refund and they would get one no questions asked even if they already beat the game.

It had nothing to do with the quality of the game. Look at anthem. The game bioware promised to fix because it was awful. they canceled that update 3 years later and screwed everyone. That game is still on the ps store because they are not offering refunds so sony doesn't give a crap

Last edited:

ZehDon

Good Lord, this narrative is stale. Life tip: don't get your info from click-bait YouTubers and memes.

Top Bottom