• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk gold copies in the wild, PS4 gameplay leaks

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://twistedvoxel.com/cyberpunk-2077-copies-ps4-gameplay-footage-leaked/
Link: Get it while it's up - 300MB
Link: https://bit.ly/2UM67e6
Link: shorturl.at/aoE02
Link: Mirror

This was first spotted through an image of the physical PS4 copy that was shared on the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit.

cyberpunk-2077-copy.jpg

We were initially skeptical of this being a proper leaked copy but this was then followed by a 20 minutes long gameplay video which we have confirmed as legitimate. It shows Cyberpunk 2077 from its initial opening scene and was running on PS4.

It showed the game’s main menu and started a new game with the character creation where the user picked Nomad lifepath. It then proceeded to the main story with some gameplay footage in both first and third-person. It obviously doesn’t look as great as the pre-release footage that we have seen so far and we assume there will be a large day-one patch for visual polishes and fixes. Regardless, the game is indeed out in the wild so be wary of potential spoilers.

Last edited:

waquzy

Source: https://twistedvoxel.com/cyberpunk-2077-copies-ps4-gameplay-footage-leaked/
Link: Get it while it's up - 300MB

This was first spotted through an image of the physical PS4 copy that was shared on the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit.

cyberpunk-2077-copy.jpg

We were initially skeptical of this being a proper leaked copy but this was then followed by a 20 minutes long gameplay video which we have confirmed as legitimate. It shows Cyberpunk 2077 from its initial opening scene and was running on PS4.

It showed the game’s main menu and started a new game with the character creation where the user picked Nomad lifepath. It then proceeded to the main story with some gameplay footage in both first and third-person. It obviously doesn’t look as great as the pre-release footage that we have seen so far and we assume there will be a large day-one patch for visual polishes and fixes. Regardless, the game is indeed out in the wild so be wary of potential spoilers.

Thanks for the download link, much appreciated

scalman

yh they could just put that PS4 disc into ps5 and see how it loads. that leaked video lead time was like 45sec that time how long was black screen. wonder how it improves on ps5 just from boost mode without patch.

scalman

Third person???
third as in car or in mirror . it was only car gameplay crashing into boxes and such, nothing else. then climbed tower aka far cry to talk via walkie talkie. end

oh load time from menu to first gameplay screen was like 45 sec. sadly it was just black screen , nothing going on in that time, they could put some better load screen there at least.

Last edited:

OutRun88

Just play the PC version.

The Series X trailer was running at 30fps and it was on BC mode. It suffice to say PS5 BC mode will be 30fps as well until the actual next gen patch next year.
Wait what? I’ve been doing a media blackout for this game.
Which is more powerful? PlayStation 5 or your PC?
My PC, I believe.

However, I prefer couch gaming. I understand I could hook my PC up to my TV, but I anticipate the game will take advantage of the DualSense on PS5. Not to mention I’m just unwilling to move my stuff around (setups are in different rooms, and my PC room has VR space)

scalman

no spoilers in that gameplay if you saw at least 2 game trailers, real gameplay driving around in car for 3 min , nothing more.
will take pc version just because at times im playing not at home. though pc version will run 1080p maybe medium high settings. still it can look better then ps4 basic one.
that menu then load screen , just black and then you appear in game blond hair and red skin ... not same as in menu lol
kTYQzfu.jpg

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

I hate that publishers can take down videos of a game that was purchased, even if it's before street date. You made the damn game, so gamers should be able to show it off. Especially this game, where CDPR is constantly showing the gameplay off anyway.

Big Oof.

Game looks and runs like crap on the PS4.

I'm assuming that's the OG PS4, but I'm not holding my breathe for the Pro to do be significantly better.

Also, I shall assume because this is unpatched - that's why some weird things show up like the hand twisted in the opening scene of the game when MC staring at the mirror and looks at his patch.

I'll just play on PC and double dip on PS5 when I get one next year for the RT experience.

There actually won't be much to take in regarding ps5 vs Series X as they aren't releasing a next gen version until later on last I heard?

It will be running in BC mode which means it's capped at 60 on the PS5 from the get go?

Or is there a reason this won't be the case? Is this a different sku?

Looks rough. Trademark CDPR day 1 release/final retail disc lol

Also, the 2 drunk dudes in the stream (OP) playing it, didn't really do much and were outsounded by the boeing 747 jet engine that their PS4 ran on.

However, I prefer couch gaming. I understand I could hook my PC up to my TV, but I anticipate the game will take advantage of the DualSense on PS5.

There is no PS5 or XSX version announced yet. Those 2 versions will arrive sometime in 2021, with their "nextgen gen upgrades".

The only way to play this on a PS5, is through PS4 BC, and it will run in PS4 Pro mode's visual settings, and it's locked performance. There won't be any Dualsense features to be taken advantage of, on the PS4 version of this game.

Top Bottom