• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk gold copies in the wild, PS4 gameplay leaks

scalman

but with those delays devs just shot themselfs in the foot. now imagine if game will have like any problems or bugs , people will eat them alive online. because all that waiting and such. they could release some versions earlier then patch them and such.. now they standing on fire range... and with leaks coming it will get messy.

lucius

If you you buy PS4 or Xbox One version does that include free upgrades to PS5/Xsex version coming next year?

So all that graphics pop-in, and corruption is a stylistic choice?

This is getting at best an update to allow for working graphics drivers.

Yea what I meant "Playable".

Shame that these last gen turds were in mind from scratch and whole project was built around them.

I'm rockin this on Series X or PS5, it depends tho.

Gediminas

Banned
Just play the PC version.

The Series X trailer was running at 30fps and it was on BC mode. It suffice to say PS5 BC mode will be 30fps as well until the actual next gen patch next year.
It will run just like on PS4 Pro at first, because it will run in BC mode.
At launch, this game will run better on Series X. Afterwards, when the native ports are released... who knows.
your clearly don't follow this game. such a misinformation. developers already stated how it will be on PS5 and xbox. enjoy your findings!

Yeah, no way I'm playing this without a proper next gen patch with only the BC version. PC it is this time 🙂

Edit: looks pretty great for a ps4 game though!

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
That’s for the better. If it released without a day one patch people would complain that the game is broken etc...

Miles708

As expected, subtitles ar small and transparent and useless. Again.

Good thing it's dubbed this time, but damnit.

Last edited:

scalman

so those who have it .. tried to upload videos in bad quality too.. but they could make screenshots in console and share those to get better understanding about how it looks. why noone does that ? its no hurt to make menu screenshot or other places that are not spoilers. i would do that.

Last edited:

scalman

ok thanks, last I checked PSN it didn't say in the description
well if this sticker is not fake then its there. free upgrades for all disc or digital.
cyberpunk-2077-copy.jpg

Last edited:

N30RYU

I thought it would benefit for more stable PS4 fps, and from dynamic resolutions on PS5 at launch... is the PS5 Upgrade Available just the retrocompatibility mode??

Last edited:

Gediminas

Banned
first i read comments and hoped for some shit, after that i watched the video and i am not sure. people a blind or what? it is running on simple PS4, looks really great.

BeardGawd

Banned
So wait last gen Cyberpunk gets free Digital version on PS5(XSX?)?? Meaning I won't need the disc in the drive anymore after "upgrading"??

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
As hard as it's going to be, ima holding off for the proper next gen version and hopefully by then I can pick it up with my new PS5 seeing as the chances of grabbin one before January are slim to fuck all

scalman

I thought it would benefit for more stable PS4 fps, and from dynamic resolutions on PS5 at launch... is the PS5 Upgrade Available just the retrocompatibility mode??
ps5 upgrade should be upgrade , it can run on PS5 without special patch anyway in boost mode . so it should be like real upgrade

N30RYU

So wait last gen Cyberpunk gets free Digital version on PS5(XSX?)?? Meaning I won't need the disc in the drive anymore after "upgrading"??
I read this more that you upgrade to the PS5 digital (instead of just PS4 backwards compatibility) if you put the PS4 game disc on PS5... but surely you will need the disc in the drive to unlock the digital version every time.

N30RYU

ps5 upgrade should be upgrade , it can run on PS5 without special patch anyway in boost mode . so it should be like real upgrade
Then I guess minor performance boost from PS4 (higher res textures?)... and then later in 2021 they will bring the true patch (with RTX)... I hope this launch upgrade includes dulasense features... I don't want to miss the adaptive triggers in any first person shooter game anymore...

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
So at least no delays anymore I guess. Will wait until I get my PS5 somewhere in the next year.

OutRun88

Looks rough. Trademark CDPR day 1 release/final retail disc lol

Also, the 2 drunk dudes in the stream (OP) playing it, didn't really do much and were outsounded by the boeing 747 jet engine that their PS4 ran on.

There is no PS5 or XSX version announced yet. Those 2 versions will arrive sometime in 2021, with their "nextgen gen upgrades".

The only way to play this on a PS5, is through PS4 BC, and it will run in PS4 Pro mode's visual settings, and it's locked performance. There won't be any Dualsense features to be taken advantage of, on the PS4 version of this game.
So then in this case I’ll probably go PC or wait. I was thinking about getting one of the new GPUs; this game would be a great reason to do so.

asustitan

Banned
Who is betting they cap PS5 / XSX at 30fps, give a BC resolution bump, and then make you pay for the proper 60fps upgrade next year.

Last edited:

BeardGawd

Banned
I read this more that you upgrade to the PS5 digital (instead of just PS4 backwards compatibility) if you put the PS4 game disc on PS5... but surely you will need the disc in the drive to unlock the digital version every time.

Ok I almost got excited there. It's weird the way the've worded it. Just say it gets free upgrade to PS5. It's not "digital" if you still need the disc in the drive. All games are installed to the SSD anyway.

scalman

Then I guess minor performance boost from PS4 (higher res textures?)... and then later in 2021 they will bring the true patch (with RTX)... I hope this launch upgrade includes dulasense features... I don't want to miss the adaptive triggers in any first person shooter game anymore...
yh should be boost from Pro , not just PS4. so what Pro will get upgraded , PS5 will boost that for stable fps at least
so depends what upgrade Pro gets lets say higher res or more visuals, then PS5 could boost all that , ,thats without upgrade patch.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Obviously the physical copies of the games were already made once it went gold. The delay was to work on the day 0 patch.
yeah we know. but now they are getting into the hands of people. it would take time to get the game onto discs and packed up to ship out.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Not a chance of me buying this until I’ve seen several reviews of how well it upgrades to Ps5. I’d rather wait for the full next gen patch than play a janky ass version at launch.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
The Reeetards over at Reee, reeeealy don't like this game. It's sexist, trans phobic, it's crunch, its right wing, it's everything.
yet they'll still buy it.

Not a chance of me buying this until I’ve seen several reviews of how well it upgrades to Ps5. I’d rather wait for the full next gen patch than play a janky ass version at launch.
ok. have fun avoiding spoilers then.

Last edited:

aries_71

Am I too radical if I say the two dumbasses “playing” the game should be dragged to the street and publicly executed?

Am I too radical if I say the two dumbasses “playing” the game should be dragged to the street and publicly executed?

Over a game? Totally.

Infuriating, sure. But hardly deserving of a public execution.

More like, eternal damnation and made to wear a maid outfit whilst presenting a pineapple to Satan and asking him to shove it up their arse once for every hour of eternity kinda level.

They can die peacefully though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom