• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk hotfix 1.05 is out for PlayStation, Xbox and PC

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37166/hotfix-1-05

For those who have the gane parked and waiting for more patches

Gd7xvT.jpg

PC version will follow soon.

Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
  • It's no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv's arrival was loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
  • Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
  • The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
  • Wakako's dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
  • Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
  • Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
  • Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
  • Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
  • Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
  • Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie's in The Information.
  • Added description for Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
  • Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I'll Fly Away is completed.
  • Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.

Gameplay
  • Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
  • Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.

Visual
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
  • V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
  • Fixed some UI overlap issues.
  • V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
  • NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
  • Added some warmth to HDR.
  • Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
  • Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
  • Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
UI
  • Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
  • The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
  • Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.

Performance & Stability
  • Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.
PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

Console-specific
  • Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
  • Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
  • Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
  • Corrected the look of several vehicles.
  • [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
  • [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.

Arun1910

Just noticed this
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

LOL

thatJohann

Wow this game has really evolved into two factions - ones who absolutely hate it and ones who absolutely love it. Really weird.

Personally I’m sure the devs worked really hard on this. Out of their control that Mgmt pulled a dick move. I want the game to succeed as I think there’s something great underneath the lack of polish. Here’s hoping for more updates.

Pakoe

Gold Member
" 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended"

I don't think so? After doing that Hex edit that was floating around my 5800x (8 cores) finally decided to wake up
Same here, but i''m limited by my GPU so didn't see any FPS gains.

GrayChild

Gold Member
The best game of 2020 gets even better.

Quoted for truth.
(Along with HL:A)

Where all those people at who said it played perfectly with no glitches? CDPR just called y’all out.

Apart from some minor visual glitches and a single CTD, I didn't have any problems with the PC version. The same goes for many other people.

Last edited:

Elios83

Last time I was so eager to read patch notes was with AC:Unity and Skyrim PS3 version. Thanks CD Project to relive these memories :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Btw unless the whole "Sony removed the game from PSN" changed the schedule because they are now more in a hurry to get the game back on PSN or they'll lose major sales, the next big patch should be released in mid January, so that's if for this year.

Wow this game has really evolved into two factions - ones who absolutely hate it and ones who absolutely love it. Really weird.
I would say the camps are PC/XSX/SS and Last-Gen/PS5. And I only think the game is good right now. I'd wouldn't say I hated it or loved it.

Last edited:

Juza

Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

This cannot be true! I've seen a noticeable improvement in performance after adjusting it. wtf?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Good that they're releasing quick patches, but damn, that's a lot of broken shit, much of which seems literally game-breaking (progression being prevented etc).

So unfinished.

Elios83

So i guess playstation wont get updates anymore?

Yes it will continue to get updates as explained by CDPR. We just got this one ever after the game was pulled from the store.
Actually it's likely they're going to focus on PS4 updates specifically because they need to be able to sell the game again digitally on Playstation as fast as possible.
Don't know what magic they're going to perform though, fixing bugs is just a matter of time but changing the performance of the game on the base consoles will be really hard. It will require major optimizations.
I don't even know how they're going to decide the threshold that will define when the game is good enough. This is not really objective....god forbid if they put the game again on the store and people still complain because it's not locked 30fps (which is never going to be) or to improve the frame rate other things took a hit :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
The risk is that people now have simply unrealistic expectations about what they can do on base consoles.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So they have probably weekly schedule for patches then. Good for them, but I can see them going over christmas, especially with deeply religious country like Poland.

nowhat

So I installed the update (on a Pro). Once again, my setttings have been reset (this has been a constant "feature" since launch, whenever the game crashes or I just restart it). So I go through them, yet another time. And... I'm unable to exit the settings. Circle to close simply doesn't work. GG CDRP, a terrific update.

Edit: so I restarted the game. It tells me user settings are corrupted and have been reset to defaults. Except... they were already reset by the update. Well, at least I could exit the settings this time. *golf clap*

Last edited:

K' Dash

Been having more minor bugs since the patch, like devices floating in the air, people appearing out of nowhere, etc. Nothing big, but didn't happen as much before.

Top Bottom