• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D23 Expo Japan -- Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater

RocBase

Hhahahahahahaha

Fuck this, i'm out.

2015-11-0309_10_16-khlzsut.png

uughhhhh why this??

annoucements of annoucements, countdowns, countdowns to announcements

japan stay keeping the rest of the world on edge

Tirod

Disappointed at lack of new world announcement, upset with myself I stayed up for no trailer.

See you guys in 22 hours. :x

https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7

I closed the other one lol.

Some stuff about how pretty the DDD remaster is, I have no idea what literally any of the Unchained stuff is since I have no bearing on its story but there was a neat-ish trailer involving Sora and Riku. The 0.2 trailer is Yen Sid talking to Riku and Kairi about Ven and Terra and how they have to go into the world of darkness to save Aqua.

That's just the first five I don't have the energy to do a word for word on each of them.

Some stuff about how pretty the DDD remaster is, I have no idea what literally any of the Unchained stuff is since I have no bearing on its story but there was a neat-ish trailer involving Sora and Riku. The 0.2 trailer is Yen Sid talking to Riku and Kairi about Ven and Terra and how they have to go into the world of darkness to save Aqua.

That's just the first five I don't have the energy to do a word for word on each of them.
wait wait wait WAIT

RIKU AND KAIRI? AS IN KAIRI HAS A ROLE?? FUCK ME UP NOMURA YAASSS

That's fine.

I guess he didn't even mention KH3 >.>

Oh well

Thanks for the translation.

Until tomorrow X_X

"The full conversation between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus is revealed in the Kingdom Hearts III trailer"

Just came in from the KHInsider Twitter.

KH13 chimed in with the same as well.

"The beginning of the Kingdom Hearts III trailer begins with the FULL conversation between Eraqus and Xehanort during their chess match!"

Milennia

"The full conversation between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus is revealed in the Kingdom Hearts III trailer"

"The beginning of the Kingdom Hearts III trailer begins with the FULL conversation between Eraqus and Xehanort during their chess match!"

Back on the train boys

Falk

that puzzling face
We live in a world where The Last Guardian might release before KH3.

Might as well go for the double whammy

"FFXV might actually release before KH3"

"KH3 might actually release before FFXV"

Both equally hilarious!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

''You know the concept art of the conversation we showed 1.5 years ago and later showed the conversation 5 months ago? Well your long wait is over since we are going to show you the FULL conversation tomorrow!'' Xehanort+Eraqus chessmatch is the new Duscae.

Sorry for being so negative <3. It's just that I don't expect KH3 to pop up again before E3 and I REALLY expected at least a new world.

Aibo (the one tweeting out all the info) is still tweeting so expect some trailer summaries most likely.

''You know the concept art of the conversation we showed 1.5 years ago and later showed the conversation 5 months ago? Well your long wait is over since we are going to show you the FULL conversation tomorrow!'' Xehanort+Eraqus chessmatch is the new Duscae.

Sorry for being so negative <3. It's just that I don't expect KH3 to pop up again before E3 and I REALLY expected at least a new world.

It's fine we're all starved for new KH3 stuff. I'm sure the trailer will be great with the full conversation AND everything after it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I meant Kairi can use a keyblade

KH:BbS revealed that Kairi can use a keyblade since she was blessed or something by Aqua, the ending of KH3D vaguely introduced (but it's pretty obvious) Kairi as a keyblade wielder in the end. I don't remember KHII showing Kairi wielding a keyblade. Either that or I don't remember lol.

NullKaze

Seems like there's a new Nobody enemy. Flower shaped? Aibo is speculating that it's related to Marluxia (using what little Japanese knowledge I have left)

yeah but I thought they were just going to shove her away until the final battle of KH3 or something. I'm glad to learn she plays a big part from the get-go.

Yen Sid said the Seven Princesses of Light are the keys to saving Aqua, I am assuming that's why she's there. Plus Sora is out doing his own thing Riku needs another Keyblade weilder to back him up (this part is my own conjecture).

uhh what? source?
"KH3 new footage. Sora, Dona, goofy, Rapunzel world in in front of the Tower (&#26082;&#20986;) tampopohartres and battle new cut, nobody like new flowers, feet, where the eight? Long while rotating it (like sickles had appeared well in the making-of footage, Marcel) jumping the Eilat"
https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7/status/661459821623832576

"About the new nobody, Nomura said "this new nobody is inspires those who are. I know good sense of who "with saying"
https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7/status/661460037680820225

CS36dWBVEAA_eg9.jpg

https://twitter.com/sanbou7_7/status/661460107146821632

Holy shit Marluxias Nobodys :d.

I wonder if we get the remaining unknown Nobody lackies as enemys (Larxene/Vexen/Lexaeus/Zexion) in the game too. And I guess this confirms Nobodies are back.

Top Bottom