• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D23 Expo Japan -- Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater

It's 0.2, this is how Riku looks like in DDD:

0cfNGVm.jpg
That's how he looks like in the dream world, though. Outside of it, he looks like he does in the new screen.

The screens look kinda underwhelming as well, to be honest.

Falk

that puzzling face
That's how he looks like in the dream world, though. Outside of it, he looks like he does in the new screen.

Guessing 0.2 is set up in a narrative fashion, since previous descriptions say Mickey is revealing secrets etc.

Chronologically it might be around the time in DDD but before KH3, I guess?

stayed up all night just for them to release the trailer tomorrow. that cost me fucking 5 hours of sleep. argh ill see you guys tomorrow after ive slept through all my clasases
-__________________-

LOL you guys actually thought the trailer would be out tonight.

I told you we wouldn't get it tonight. That's just not how it's done in Japan. You have to wait. And wait. And wait.

Wanderer5

Bleh guess that it, time to get sleep then. I wonder if they will actually post the trailer up publicly. Also be nice to get a western release date for Chi Unchained sooner than later.:|

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
KHInsider said:
There were no new worlds revealed at the event, and no release dates for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 FCP or Kingdom Hearts 3 announced

No new worlds and release dates

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Is their still an embargo for people at the theater? If not at least we hear something about it

Top Bottom