• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D23Expo: Marvel Announces MOONKNIGHT, SHE HULK, and Ms. MARVEL for Disney+

sol_bad

Black Panther is out May 6th 2022.
Kit Harrington will be Black Knight. Thank god he isn't Wolverine.

*EDIT*
Gemma Chan will be Sersi in Eternals.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Supposedly She-Hulk will be based on Slott's run. Not an ideal approach but still better than doing modern She-Hulk. Could be servicible.

oagboghi2

When you stick to your assumptions, you have a pretty shitty and small world view.
"Oh no, I might not throw more money at Disney. Woe is me"

My assumptions about the MCU are pretty accurate. I know I haven't crowned these projects as "OMG PERFECT YASSS" as you seem to have done but I'm okay with that.

Something tells me I can survive without watching a Muslim superhero 😂

Dacon

Banned
There's almost 0 chance of the Jen in this show being the good She Hulk and not the terrible She Hulk full of insecurities that's basically Hulk with tits, so I'm gonna pass.

Ms. Marvel bores me. There will only be one Ms Marvel to me and it isn't Kamala Khan. If Moon Knight has the appropriate amount of over the top crazy and good action scenes then it could be good.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Lol.

MCU might have died for me with Endgame. Disney+ won't even have anything higher than pg13, so their shows wont be able to be as dark as the Netflix stuff.

oagboghi2

This right here, tells me you have a pretty small world view about everything.
"Oh no, I'm not excited about a superhero show for teenage girls. Me and my small "world view". Whatever will I do." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Don't worry sol_bad. I'll make sure to give daddy Disney 7 bucks a month. I don't want to not be watching the "right" shows. :pie_eyeroll:

Last edited:

Xiaoki

*sees female-centric shows dominating streaming services*

Out.
There are 8 MCU shows for Disney+.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, What If ....?, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and She-Hulk

That makes 3.5 male led shows, 3.5 female led shows and 1 variety show(WandaVision has a female lead and a male lead)

So, women having equal shows is domination?

Also "Oh No! Women?! *GASP* How terrifying"

There are 8 MCU shows for Disney+.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, What If ....?, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and She-Hulk

That makes 3.5 male led shows, 3.5 female led shows and 1 variety show(WandaVision has a female lead and a male lead)

So, women having equal shows is domination?

Also "Oh No! Women?! *GASP* How terrifying"
Does the word MCU contain the letter W? No, so why the focus on female characters. We need more male role models than ever or else our children will end up like brap brap .

Showrunner for MS Marvel is a diversity hire with barely any writing credits to her name, also locked her twitter account and deleted 5000 tweets.

giphy.gif

intbal

The Moon Knight everyone thinks we're getting...

vmLadGW.jpg

The Moon Knight we're actually getting (based on the V7 logo Disney chose to use)...

3MBXu4B.jpg

I hope I'm wrong and they just liked the look of the Volume 7 title.

GymWolf

they are really talking about kit "i don't know how to act to save my life" harrington for the role of moon knight??

sol_bad

I'll judge the show on the show thank you.
Anyone who is angry at Bisha has already made their mind up.
Ah well.

Top Bottom