• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D4 |OT| Dark Dreams Don't Die

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
How do you grab the credit tokens that are partially obscured, or that flash by when you transition?

So I got a Kinect pretty much just for this game (and to have later) and I just finished chapter one on the airplane and when I went through the action sequence, the
Baseball bat stance and the punching in the face action
Had me laughing pretty damn hard.

Now I see why people say a lot of the charm of this game would be lost without the kinect, It's still a pain to navigate at times with just the hand cursor, but I'm definitely enjoying myself here.

Beat it and by god it was amazing. Blows anything telltale made out of the water for sure. That ending man, that FUCKING ENDING. Goddamnit that is just cruel.

I finished this a week back, and man, I can't wait for the sequel. Such a unique and fun experience.

Why SWERY, why did you have to leave it on a cliffhanger. Why?

New002

Bought this on launch and my GF and I just finished playing through it. Really enjoyed it and I hope more episodes get made, and that if they do we don't have to wait years before they come out @_@.

Falk

that puzzling face
Speaking of GDC, this was an interesting panel

http://www.4gamer.net/games/234/G023418/20150305105/

edit: lol
xePZkF2.jpg

OrangeOak

I'm so lost. Is episode 2 it? Is this another episodic game? Do we know when the other episodes or seasons release?

Game just ended suddenly and next thing I know, I'm back to prologue.

I just searched for this thread to say how awesome this game is but I also want to ask why is it so short?
Will there be next season or it sold poorly and they won't bother?
I had this game for free from games with gold and for some reason I thought it is some crap so I wasn't to eager to try it and boy was I wrong.
This is so fresh and so engrossing, I loved every minute of it.
I am so disappointed that it is over, I want more!

edit: ok maybe I should read thread first.So from what I understand there will be next season but it may take couple years,ok :)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Finally played this and god damn what an experience! I loved it so much and it ended so soon. Sweary, MS, we need season 2. Those of you that might be ready by this that haven't played yet, maybe you don't think it's a game for you, you need to play this. Never has a qte drinking vodka been so much fun.

Tizoc

I can't seem to get 60 FPS without disabling VSNYC
but if I disable VSYNC I get screen tearing :/

This is my lappy's specs
GPU: GTX 770M, 16 gb ram
CPU: Intel i7-4700hq CPU @2.40 ghz

What's causing this? This is an EU3 game right? All other EU3 games dont give me this issue.

Haganeren

I'm one of those unfortunate souls who though that the Season One was 3 episode long... But i wasn't counting the prologue.

So it's normal the game finish so abruptly ? Like just after Episode 2 i go back to the prologue and that's it ? I was really happy playing it, it's really a shame, i can't wait for Season 2.

I'm one of those unfortunate souls who though that the Season One was 3 episode long... But i wasn't counting the prologue.

So it's normal the game finish so abruptly ? Like just after Episode 2 i go back to the prologue and that's it ? I was really happy playing it, it's really a shame, i can't wait for Season 2.

Yup, it really does feel like it ends halfway through, which is a huge bummer. I really hope that Season 2 happens eventually.

Top Bottom