• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 2 out on Steam April 18th

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Spike Chunsoft tweeted this then promptly deleted it. Got the pic though.

kTeza79.jpg

Page is up

Oh hey, just got the official PR for this game in my inbox and Pre-orders go live on April 4 and come with a bonus mini-OST and the game will cost 29.99 USD.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
god help you if imitators figure out what kind of insane superpowers / technology stack you have to be so good at the news reporting game

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
god help you if imitators figure out what kind of insane superpowers / technology stack you have to be so good at the news reporting game

The window to tweet -> delete was like 2 seconds lol. They haven't tweeted it again so I'm chalking this up as an error

Nyoro SF

I saw the tweet and then wario immediately reposted it and then spike took it down, the whole ordeal must've taken less than 20 seconds

Nice date though, gives me time to space out my playing time

I saw the tweet and grabbed a screenshot as well but the image Wario64 grabbed didn't load for me. 2 months seems fine between both games and I hope they offer a discount for buying both or something for Steam users.

Tizoc

Pre orders when?

Also this gam has the ubquestionably BEST girl in the series
Based Mioda Ibuki

Gurnlei

Beat the first one the week it released on Steam and watched the trailer for the 2nd right after. Makes me wonder what a bigger Byakuya is doing there.

Edit: From first impressions I seem to like the first cast better though.
Hoping my favorites don't end up being the first two killers again. Both were just flukes of self defense and just breaking under the stress.

Bio

I played 1 and 2 on my Vita TV, but I do hope 3 gets a simultaneous (or near simultaneous) release on steam 'cause I'll gladly switch platforms. I don't even know where my Vita TV is right now... it's so small...

Glad that people will be able to more easily play this. Hope they bring them to the PS4 as well, especially since Danganronpa 2 is the shining star of the series.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh hey, just got the official PR for this game in my inbox and Pre-orders go live on April 4 and come with a bonus mini-OST and the game will cost 29.99 USD.

Tizoc

20% discount as well i expect but man that is like 3 weeks away @.@

Aalvi

Playing this on pstv. Way better than 1st so far. The cases were more simple in 1st one.

Hope you guys enjoy it too

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I just completed the first game last week. Will be getting this and hopefully the third game will come to steam too

Namikaze

Perfect, I can't wait. As someone who's played Danganronpa 1 on PSP and Vita, the PC port is amazing and is the definitive edition. It runs perfectly at 1080p60 even on my Mac and it feels like a new experience. Hopefully the port of D2 is just as good.

Knurek

Perfect, I can't wait. As someone who's played Danganronpa 1 on PSP and Vita, the PC port is amazing and is the definitive edition. It runs perfectly at 1080p60 even on my Mac and it feels like a new experience. Hopefully the port of D2 is just as good.

Judging from store screenshots, it's even better, as they seem to have fixed font kerning issues from DR1. :)

ChrisD

I was a much bigger fan of 2's cast than 1. Can't wait to
stalk
read the new people's experiences in the OT when it goes up next month!

Edit: That's not a spoiler, it's a makeshift strike-through. Just in case anyone's worried about clicking it. :p

Much sooner than I thought, but I don't mind. I'll probably wait another month to start playing it, since I beat the original too recently, and so folks can get their highschooler waifu wars out of their systems.

I was a much bigger fan of 2's cast than 1. Can't wait to
stalk
read the new people's experiences in the OT when it goes up next month!

Edit: That's not a spoiler, it's a makeshift strike-through. Just in case anyone's worried about clicking it. :p
While it's unlisted in the editor, the "strike" tag totally works on GAF. See?

Top Bottom