• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

Karkador

Banned
Blarg has the quote.

Honestly I took a bit of inspiration from your quarantine play to give myself a bit more prominence in the thread otherwise I wouldn't know what to do. But I didn't want to make an anti-town gambit. A mild play at best.

That quote wasn't directed at you, and it means the opposite of what you're claiming I said

Here are my reads again. Can't back out now, sorry for being anti-town but I'm the vote leader so here we go.

I AM THE COP.

dot dot dot

DOT DOT MOTHERFUCING DOT

Blarg has the quote.

Honestly I took a bit of inspiration from your quarantine play to give myself a bit more prominence in the thread otherwise I wouldn't know what to do. But I didn't want to make an anti-town gambit. A mild play at best.
Uh, isnt Kark talking about Sorian there? As in little did Kark know that it is Sorian's FA to allow conversation? It is a joke post?

DDI2mVy.png

Bronx-Man

Banned
2 votes plus plenty of previous suspicion.

And yes, for those who can count my FA isn't post poetry. That was just a way to engage the thread and break the ice. I didn't think it was anti-town, in fact it has given me better reads imo so pro-town if anything.

Lying about your FA on D1 to......break the ice?

VOTE: Faddy

Once again a ticking sound could briefly be heard from Terrabyte's watch, followed by another large explosion.

Terrabyte20xx has died

Welcome, to the third and final battle between Hope and Despair.

You are the Ultimate Sherlock Holmes Fan. And are aligned with the Future Foundation (This is town).

You’re a big fan of the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. You’ve read all his novels at least once, sometimes maybe even twice. Seen all the adaptations and even written your own fanfiction. And as the biggest fan of the world's greatest detective, you feel you therefore must be a pretty good detective yourself. That is how things work isn’t it? Therefore you are an alignment cop.

During the night, you may investigate a player by PMing me with the command Elementary my dear Watson was never a quote from the original novels and only showed up later in movies and I can’t believe that it would feature in the role PM of me, the ultimate Sherlock Holmes fan of all people <player>. This will return a result of Town, or Not Town, assuming the action goes through.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

Looking at your wrist, you see a bracelet displaying a message. Your forbidden action is Role claiming in any capacity. This includes directly claiming, or strongly implying or hinting at your role. If you are uncertain as to whether something would be acceptable, PM a mod before posting.

Day Ends:

blu_1486501200.png

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Here are my reads again. Can't back out now, sorry for being anti-town but I'm the vote leader so here we go.

I AM THE COP.

To those who voted me:

9151%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20censored%20frowning%20fuck_you%20gif%20middle_finger%20shane_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

I would say I believe in town, but I don't. Use that to prove me wrong I guess.

So long suckers!

kj2obmQ.gif
For new page.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Awesome. Our goddamn cop is dead, and the only reason he's dead is because a suspect few decided to start a train on him for no reason other than "He keeps denying he's scum, he must obviously be scum!" Good lord.

Natiko

Banned
I guess it makes sense why he didn't even try and engage with my idea to let him live in hopes he could be cleared - he knew he was the one who would have to do the clearing.

Starsketch (0)
Sorian (152)

Sorian (0)
Starsketch (154)

Bronx-Man (0)
*Splinter (209)

FluxWaveZ (0)
Faddy (196)

Karkador (0)
Sorian (201)
kingkitty (223)

*Splinter (0)
Sorian (245)

Nin1000 (0)
Natiko (264)
FluxWaveZ (786)

Faddy (3)
Ty4on (275)
AbsolutBro (747)
Blargonaut (861)
FluxWaveZ (837)
Blargonaut (889)
Bronx-Man (959)

Blargonaut (4)
Natiko (307)
*Splinter (317)
Sorian (322)
FluxWaveZ (343)
Royal_Flush (356)
*Splinter (376)
Bronx-Man (378)
Terrabyte20xx (456)
StanleyPalmtree (715)
FluxWaveZ (880)
Blargonaut (913)

OceanicAir (0)
Blargonaut (403)

Terrabyte20xx (5)
Kingkitty (428)
Sorian (703)
*Splinter (788)
Faddy (813)
Natiko (814)

Royal_Flush (0)
Natiko (457)
Faddy (680)
Blargonaut (769)

*Splinter (0)
Nin1000 (605)

Majority is 9

Up to date vote count can be found here.

Day Ends:

blu_1486501200.png

At this point I'm willing to vote for anybody that suggested suicide as viable/pro-town option, because that was freaking ridiculous.

Day end is apparently 4pm my time, which is right when I am commuting home. I will have spotty connection while in the metro (subway for non DC folks) but will do my best to keep up.

I am actually a lot less sure of my vote for Faddy. He has come clean on both lying and why he lied, and I kind of buy the reasoning.

OTOH, it seems a pretty easy cover for scum in case a mass claim goes out. Shouldnt have been that hard to keep up either, so I am curious why Faddy didnt stick with it.

Faddy

Banned
Awesome. Our goddamn cop is dead, and the only reason he's dead is because a suspect few decided to start a train on him for no reason other than "He keeps denying he's scum, he must obviously be scum!" Good lord.

I moved my vote to him because kingkitty, Sorian and *Splinter were already there and I knew Natiko would be persuadable because it was the logical thing to do if we all suspected Flush and Terra there was no point splitting our vote.

Terra has plenty of questionable play. Including suiciding a powerful town role because he came under a bit of suspicion and couldn't put up arguments against anyone else. It wasn't a train. The votes were close between me, him and Blarg.

"Toys out the pram" is the phrase I would use.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Kingkitty
Sorian
Splinter
Faddy
Natiko

As of now, all five of you at the very least lean scum to me. What the hell were you people thinking?

Faddy

Banned
Day end is apparently 4pm my time, which is right when I am commuting home. I will have spotty connection while in the metro (subway for non DC folks) but will do my best to keep up.

I am actually a lot less sure of my vote for Faddy. He has come clean on both lying and why he lied, and I kind of buy the reasoning.

OTOH, it seems a pretty easy cover for scum in case a mass claim goes out. Shouldnt have been that hard to keep up either, so I am curious why Faddy didnt stick with it.

I miscounted posts. :-(

Although I was ready to come out with it a few poems ago. It was getting me in trouble.

Ty4on

Kingkitty
Sorian
Splinter
Faddy
Natiko

As of now, all five of you at the very least lean scum to me. What the hell were you people thinking?
Lol, you think they knew he was cop who couldn't claim?

This really sucks, but I guess there should be something to read. I'm most suspicious of people bandwagoning on him either through votes or shade. Scum knows he's town.

*Splinter

Kingkitty
Sorian
Splinter
Faddy
Natiko

L
O
Fucking
L

Where was this defense for the last 50 odd hours?

Let's lynch an inactive shall we?

VOTE: Bronx-Man

kingkitty

Kingkitty
Sorian
Splinter
Faddy
Natiko

it's Day 1 lynching, sometimes you get lucky or you don't.

it is unfortunate Terra decided to suicide instead of just allowing himself to get thrown into the lava (or at least continue to fight on for another candidate right until time was up).

but our town doesn't need a cop, we have hopes and dreams.

Blarg you're good at making codes (I could have sworn you've done it before)

If you're town, make one for when you're 'AFK'

*Splinter

Alternatively, AB stood out as the worst in the "knowing he's town" camp. Can't find the "2 dead townies" post right now though

Brb cod

FluxWaveZ

Blarg?

Most suspicion has been because of my FA claim. How did my lie harm town, please explain.

It's not just your FA, but how you post in general. The point of you becoming significantly more responsive once you started to gain votes. Your patterns in general. Hell, look at THIS reason for placing your vote on Terrabyte, who ultimately killed himself:

I will move with the majority and hope Nakito comes over as well.

"Voting with the majority, hoping someone follows you in doing so."

There hasn't been much about you which has convinced me of your towniness, and then above that, you meaninglessly lied about your forbidden action, which really didn't result in anything but a lot of fluff and empty discussion.

I miscounted posts. :-(

Although I was ready to come out with it a few poems ago. It was getting me in trouble.
:-( it was a good gambit tho. Not necessarily enough to make me unvo-

Making bad reads on day 1? Welcome to Town

I say we go back to lynching for inactivity.

Definitely not enough to make me unvote. :-/

Why the self-vote Blarg? I coudnt figure that out.

Natiko

Banned
I'm trying to keep up while at work still. I still standby my thoughts on Flush and AB. Splinter doesn't look great after being one of the first I can recall saying he thinks the suicide is a good plan. Faddy still concerns me especially after his lie that I don't think got us any new information. Blarg is likely lying too but to what end I don't know. My vote will be amongst them, going to think on it and try to follow posts as I make this presentation.

Ty4on

L
O
Fucking
L

Where was this defense for the last 50 odd hours?

Let's lynch an inactive shall we?

VOTE: Bronx-Man

I'm not town reading Bronx, but I want to lynch someone who was in the dangerzone. If scum were protecting say scum!Faddy they'd probably be trying to shift focus over to Terra. Same goes for Blarg, but I town read him slightly.

Top Bottom