• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

One by one, the members of Future Foundation came to. None of them had any idea how long they had been out for, but the conference room which they found themselves in was decayed and filthy, as if it had been untouched for quite a while.

Whilst everybody appeared to be accounted for, and nobody showed any visible signs of injury, everyone in the room was now wearing a bracelet, each one displaying a different message. As they started look around the room, a large monitor turned itself on, revealing a familiar looking black and white bear.

nldqC57.png

“Upupupupupu, I am Monokuma, but I’m sure I need no introduction. I’m sure you’re all wondering why I’ve brought you here, but before we go into that, please take a look at this:”

The monitor changed to display a different image:

“Now then, I’ve brought you here to play one last game. A final conflict between Hope and Despair, winner takes it all!”

“For this game, the remnants of despair have infiltrated your ranks. Find them and kill them, before they kill you. You may also have noticed the bracelets you have each been given. Each one displays an action which you must avoid doing under any circumstances. Fail to comply and:”

“Good Luck”

The monitor turned off leaving the gathered Future Foundation glaring each other in suspicion. Could they really have been infiltrated by despair?

Day 1 Begins

Day Ends:
blu_1486501200.png

Sorian

Banned
VOTE: StarSketch

I don't do the long pre-typed posts for mid season games anymore if Zelda wasn't obvious, deal with it.

*Splinter

I didn't realise until now, but there are a LOT of the original Danganronpa players in this game.

All in favour of lynching Kitty? He was a lucky buddy after all...

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I can see the day phase already:

1. Discuss legitimacy of map

2. Mod intervenes.

3. Someone says something stupid

4 dogpile

5. Role claim

6. Last minute wagon on someone completely ignored until then.

7. Lynch town, probably doctor.

Or in other words, Tuesday.

Bronx-Man

Banned

2. Mod intervenes.

4 dogpile

5. Role claim

Aka the Cabot strategy of playing town.

*Splinter

2. Mod intervenes.

4 dogpile

5. Role claim

Well we're off to a good start then.

And for the sake of number 6 let's all agree not to mention Bronx for the time being.

Sorian

Banned

2. Mod intervenes.

4 dogpile

5. Role claim

We're already at step 3, better add in more filler.

Actually step 4 since I think your post was the something stupid considering this narrative is old as dirt and hardly happens these days.

Faddy

Banned
I didn't realise until now, but there are a LOT of the original Danganronpa players in this game.

All in favour of lynching Kitty? He was a lucky buddy after all...

I'm happy to lynch all the original Danganronpa players.

Good plan *Splinter

*Splinter

We're already at step 3, better add in more filler.

Actually step 4 since I think your post was the something stupid considering this narrative is old as dirt and hardly happens these days.
I, too, think TB is scum

*puts a tick by point 4*

Sophia

Yeah yeah yeah~! Here we go.

Okay, I'm roleclaiming right off the get-go.

Pay attention everyone, your life is in my hands.

I am the Super Duper High School Level Mafia Player and I am aligned with Future Foundation. That's the town, if you don't read your PMs. You do read your PMs, right?

So what does this mean for all of you?

keep-calm-god-is-deadu4kdi.png

I am your new God. Therefore, I will determine which one of you lives and which one of you dies.

My votes are worth four votes, and I cannot be night killed.

So....

Here's my initial read list! It's the best reads list. Truly, the best!

1. Royal_Flush - You're only a standard flush. Only a princess such as myself can be born into royalty!

2. Bronx-Man - I'm going to watch you get lynched on Day 1, and it's going to be GLORIOUS.

3. *Splinter - One day I'm gonna ask a mod to remove that asterisk from your name. Such a paaain. ¬_¬

4. Sophia - God. Press F to pay respects.

5. OceanicAir - We're not flying OceanicAir, sorry!

6. Terrabyte20xx - 20xx? http://abload.de/img/l9z5brejws0q.jpg

7. StarSketch - Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, that believes in you!

8. nin1000 - Like most software, the older versions were better.

9. Natiko - CAKE OR DEATH?

10. Sorian - You're not going to die on night 1, are you? Gosh. You know how GAFia meta is. Try and survive a night. :p

11. StanleyPalmtree -
892158b070e7a6a0b92aea4kla.jpg

12. Ty4on - Lets see you try and tunnel on me now.

13. AbsolutBro - You're so rude. Assisting the lynch on me on my birthday. ;_;

14. FluxWaveZ - There's no Darryl for you to argue with this game. :D

15. Faddy -
bullshit23ql5.jpg

16. kingkitty - Kitties are nice and fun to pet. *pets*

17. Karkador - Yo Kark, I'm really happy for ya, and Imma let you finish this mafia game, but Crimson has the best mafia game of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!

18. Blargonaut - 01000010 01101100 01100001 01110010 01100111 01101111 01101110 01100001 01110101 01110100 00101101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110000 01100001 01101001 00100000 01110000 01101100 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 00111100 00110011

Reminder that this is a bastard game. It's so bastard. Crimson went from making Persona Mafia to this! Sad!

AND DON'T TRUST FAKE NEWS OKAY? IT'S FAKE!!!

Vote: Bronx-Man

Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death.

FluxWaveZ

So it begins.

So map doesn't matter. Got it.

18 players starting out. That should be 4-5 scum players in a normal game, though that depends on just how crazy this one's supposed to be. Because it was apparently a hit with the first DR game and also because it's usually a thing, there's probably at least 1 neutral player in the fray.

No sooner had Sophia finished talking, when her bracelet started making a strange ticking noise, a few moments later, and there was an explosion large enough to shake the entire building. When the smoke cleared, nothing remained where Sophia once stood.

Sophia has died

Welcome, to the third and final battle between Hope and Despair.

You are the Ultimate Mafia Player. And are aligned with the Future Foundation (This is town).

As the Ultimate Mafia player, your town game is flawless. You can identify the entire scum team at a glance, are persuasive enough to convince town to go for them, and yet just scummy enough so as to avoid a night kill. With you on their side, town has this game as good as won.

Thanks to your many mafia playing talents, your vote is equivalent to four regular votes, additionally on night 1 you will learn the alignment of every player in the game. You are also night kill immune, and should you be the vote leader at the end of a day the player with the second highest number of votes will be lynched instead.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

Looking at your wrist, you see a bracelet displaying a message. Your forbidden action is posting

*Splinter

2. Mod intervenes.

4 dogpile

5. Role claim

👍

Sorian

Banned
No sooner had Sophia finished talking, when her bracelet started making a strange ticking noise, a few moments later, and there was an explosion large enough to shake the entire building. When the smoke cleared, nothing remained where Sophia once stood.

Sophia has died

Yo, I blame Ouro for approving this.

RetroMG

Jeez Sophia could at least wait until you learn all alignments before suiciding.

Yeah, thought the same, what was the balance against her spilling all alignments tomorrow and then dying?

(facepalm)

Mods please force Flux to change avatar -.-

I'm not going to require it, but I will request that Flux consider changing his avatar to avoid confusion, since it was a pretty well-known Sorian avatar. However, I don't feel that we have the right to demand that.

Faddy

Banned
So it begins.

So map doesn't matter. Got it.

18 players starting out. That should be 4-5 scum players in a normal game, though that depends on just how crazy this one's supposed to be. Because it was apparently a hit with the first DR game and also because it's usually a thing, there's probably at least 1 neutral player in the fray.

In a Mafia game there are a number of Mafia and probably a neutral

Stunning reads, clearly you have inside information.

VOTE: FluxWaveZ

FluxWaveZ

Huh, I don't think I was aware of the avatar business. This was the one I had when I first signed up for GAF, so I'm kinda fond of it.

In a Mafia game there are a number of Mafia and probably a neutral

Stunning reads, clearly you have inside information.

VOTE: FluxWaveZ

Hey, gotta start somewhere. It's kinda how I've approached every game I've been in.

Top Bottom