• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

Sorian

Banned
The death was essentially flavour.

So essentially a 17 person game, this flavor is getting too immersive for me.

VOTE: Karkador

That one is RNG too, aside from Bronx playing the usual and pouting at a vote for himself, I don't see any issues yet and Star already posted (also with a OMGUS but also sounds about right) so this is as good as any.

Vote Count:

Starsketch (0)
Sorian (152)

Sorian (1)
Starsketch (154)

FluxWaveZ (1)
Faddy (196)

Karkador (1)
Sorian (201)

Majority is 9

Vote Count can be found here

*Splinter

Just noticed the absurd number of per game posts from Bronx. As a player who's often called out for being low activity, I'm wondering if that's some intentional padding.

VOTE: Bronx-Man

Natiko

Banned
I swear this wasn't starting for another half an hour. Also I wonder if that role was actually just going to RNG kill someone right off the bat. Kind of crazy, but I guess that should be expected.

Sorian

Banned
Just noticed the absurd number of per game posts from Bronx. As a player who's often called out for being low activity, I'm wondering if that's some intentional padding.

Did you damage something from stretching this far?

Should we post our forbidden actions?

If you are so inclined, feel free. I wouldn't require it since I'm sure it can get some people in trouble. If the info can't hurt you and still helps town, I don't really see a down side.

Sorian

Banned
Apologies, shall resume shit posting.

It seems like you didn't stop but to take your post seriously for a second, Bronx always shit posts a ton during pre game before clamming up during the actual game itself. You can find that pretty consistently if you go back and check his game history. If he is actually scum then great but I highly doubt this was the tell.

Sorian

Banned
So essentially a 17 person game, this flavor is getting too immersive for me.

VOTE: Karkador

That one is RNG too, aside from Bronx playing the usual and pouting at a vote for himself, I don't see any issues yet and Star already posted (also with a OMGUS but also sounds about right) so this is as good as any.

I see. So essentially, we were always 17 players.

If you are so inclined, feel free. I wouldn't require it since I'm sure it can get some people in trouble. If the info can't hurt you and still helps town, I don't really see a down side.

I don't think that's a good idea, at least not right now. I'm sure some have worse ones than others that could land them in trouble if revealed.

Stop it. The avatar and the same key words is worrying me.

Karkador

Banned
On one hand, it could be too easy to figure out people's role info from their forbidden action. Just telling me "I don't think that a good idea" suggests you got a bad one.

On the other hand, I'm concerned that people will start doing weird shit and blaming it on their forbidden action, with no accountability.

kingkitty

On one hand, it could be too easy to figure out people's role info from their forbidden action. Just telling me "I don't think that a good idea" suggests you got a bad one.

On the other hand, I'm concerned that people will start doing weird shit and blaming it on their forbidden action, with no accountability.

this feels too wishy washy

vote: Karkador

death to Karkador

Sorian

Banned

Well, the forbidden actions are usually fairly basic judging from the two I've seen and the source material. So anyone trying to get super complicated is going to backfire, it's also only one thing so anyone trying to get multi-faceted (I can't vote, have to ryme all of my sentences, and I have to mock cabot every 3rd post) would also be a tell that they are lying. I'd be unsurprised if someone just can't talk about forbidden actions period to fuck up a mass claim of them anyway.

Also having a bad forbidden action doesn't mean shit about roles so I'm not sure what the first part of your post means.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

I think that is just a part of the game that we are going to have to deal with.

The biggest problems will probably come from forbidden actions that even mentioning could actually cause you to die.

Karkador

Banned
this feels too wishy washy

vote: Karkador

death to Karkador

You know these hoes wishy washy
They'll fuck your partner
Take all of your guala, take your wallet
You know these hoes wishy washy
They hop in my bed, they can't wait to open their legs
They walk in the mall, they can't wait to spend all my bread
Wishy washy, wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, I can not trust them
Wishy washy, I can not love them
You gotta watch them, these hoes wishy washy

Sorian

Banned
In case you didn't catch mine. I need to post every fourth post in a poetic form. Limerick, haiku, rhyming couplet or sonnet.

Coming back to this because I wanted to check post history before I asked, when were we supposed to catch yours? This is your first mention of your forbidden action.

Faddy

Banned
Wow, they're still using my haiku gimmick?

I am so sorry.

I have a bit of respite and more variety than haiku. There was a long PM debate between me and Crimson on what the proper structure of a sonnet was. He wanted to strictly enforce the Patrarchan style but I managed to convince him to let me also use the looser Shakespearian style too.

Natiko

Banned
I have a bit of respite and more variety than haiku. There was a long PM debate between me and Crimson on what the proper structure of a sonnet was. He wanted to strictly enforce the Patrarchan style but I managed to convince him to let me also use the looser Shakespearian style too.
I don't envy you. Pretty sure I would lose count at some point and get myself killed lol

Bronx-Man

Banned

You're voting for me because of posts I made......BEFORE THE GAME STARTED?

Jesus christ, you're a moron.

I can definitely see someone using "My forbidden action is blah" to cover for a mistake or something.

My forbidden action sucks for me in particular due to my playstyle but I'll still try my best >.>;;

Natiko

Banned
I can definitely see someone using "My forbidden action is blah" to cover for a mistake or something.

My forbidden action sucks for me in particular due to my playstyle but I'll still try my best >.>;;
I feel like any FA that is claimed in that manner won't hold up. It would have to match up to what they've done previously and also not seem overly convenient.

*sees map that we're not using*

*sees the in game flavor*

...Alrighty then. On the topic of forbidden actions, I can't be in the top two of votes by days end (well, specifically i can't be second).

Natiko

Banned
That seems like a..particularly beneficial one for you in a way. Not looking to test it or anything but it would dissuade people from voting you.

FluxWaveZ

...Alrighty then. On the topic of forbidden actions, I can't be in the top two of votes by days end (well, specifically i can't be second).

In a way, mine is, like, the opposite of yours. I guess I'll wait a bit more before outright saying what it is, though.

Sorian

Banned

This is an example of one I would have kept to myself. All this does is make some people want to coddle you and others want to put pressure on you only for the sake of the claim. It's a distraction at best and scum trying to make early excuses at worst.

-----

This talk makes me wonder if there is a forbidden action cop. Not sure how useful that utility would be.

Sorian

Banned
VOTE: *Splinter

Kark's philosophical musings aren't exactly a scum tell for him so no use there. Splinter laser targeting non sense probably isn't either but it was either this or trying to scummon Blarg.

Faddy

Banned
There was a man it was said
Had to rhyme or be dead
He voted too quick
It made him feel sick
UNVOTE: FluxWaveZ

"We probably shouldn't focus on FAs right now because ______ "
"My FA is ______ "
"Well, my FA is ________"

gafia.gif

Also, am I right in my understanding that Sophia's power was never real and was never meant to be real? She was basically just a plant to demonstrate what happens if/when we do break our FA? Do I have that right? Crimson?

Top Bottom