• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

*Splinter

Only thing I've noticed so far is Sorian seems to be shutting down conversations rather than starting them.

I vote Bronx, get accused of reaching. Kark questions OA's claim, gets accused of asking stupid questions.

I'd agree that those were both weak starts, but they were alternatives to nothing / forbidden action talk. Since snubbing those points Sorian hasn't don't much better to kick-start the game.

Starsketch (0)
Sorian (152)

Sorian (0)
Starsketch (154)

Bronx-Man (1)
*Splinter (209)

FluxWaveZ (0)
Faddy (196)

Karkador (1)
Sorian (201)
kingkitty (223)

*Splinter (1)
Sorian (245)

Nin1000 (1)
Natiko (264)

Faddy (1)
Ty40n (275)

Majority is 9

Up to date vote count can be found here.

Day Ends:

blu_1486501200.png

Sorian

Banned
Only thing I've noticed so far is Sorian seems to be shutting down conversations rather than starting them.

I vote Bronx, get accused of reaching. Kark questions OA's claim, gets accused of asking stupid questions.

I'd agree that those were both weak starts, but they were alternatives to nothing / forbidden action talk. Since snubbing those points Sorian hasn't don't much better to kick-start the game.

I can't control when/if people react to the things I say. Hard for you to make this claim when Bronx reacted to your claim and you ignored him anyway, not like you actually seemed to care about that thread you were pulling.

You know what would have been funny? If Sophia didn't post, we didn't vote her out and she just breaks the game.

Anyway, posting forbidden actions isn't something we should do since they could hint at PRs.

Karkador

Banned
Sorian is so far playing like a dog that hates it when company comes over, and just barks and hides in the other room.

Natiko

Banned
Seems we now have juuuust about everyone checked in.
VOTE: Blargonaut

Hello Natiko, My name is nin and i am here.

What is it you want to know ?

Who am i you might ask ?

well i am first and foremost:

good looking
great at this game
even better at winning
decent to average in scum hunting

and most importantly

FUN
What's new in nin 3.0? I know it's fairly early but does anyone stick out to you or feel off?

Also Faddy must fuckin' love poetry because he's not afraid of filler posts.
Yeah, outside of a quick vote and then unvote there hasn't been much in the way of actual content in his posts besides his FA claim.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
You know what would have been funny? If Sophia didn't post, we didn't vote her out and she just breaks the game.

Anyway, posting forbidden actions isn't something we should do since they could hint at PRs.
For some reason, people seem to have missed this exchange:

"We probably shouldn't focus on FAs right now because ______ "
"My FA is ______ "
"Well, my FA is ________"

gafia.gif

Also, am I right in my understanding that Sophia's power was never real and was never meant to be real? She was basically just a plant to demonstrate what happens if/when we do break our FA? Do I have that right? Crimson?
Correct, the role also wasn't RNG'd.

Sorian

Banned
Sorian is so far playing like a dog that hates it when company comes over, and just barks and hides in the other room.

Don't start bat-dog.

Little did I know that his forbidden action was to let discussions happen

Jokes on you, I already posted my forbidden action.

That said, I have no issue with discussion and pretending otherwise doesn't change that, I'm not interested in chasing garbage though, not really sorry that I feel like you and Splinter aren't actually being sincere in what you are pushing.

Yeah yeah yeah~! Here we go.

Okay, I'm roleclaiming right off the get-go.

Pay attention everyone, your life is in my hands.

I am the Super Duper High School Level Mafia Player and I am aligned with Future Foundation. That's the town, if you don't read your PMs. You do read your PMs, right?

So what does this mean for all of you?

*snip*

18. Blargonaut - 01000010 01101100 01100001 01110010 01100111 01101111 01101110 01100001 01110101 01110100 00101101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110000 01100001 01101001 00100000 01110000 01101100 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 00111100 00110011

*snip*

Sophia's vote didn't even count?

Also, this was her binary encoded message to blargember:

secret message said:
Blargonaut-senpai pls marry me!!! <3

&#9834; BELIEVE it or not, Blarg is not in his room, pls
Leave a message, (don't) PM me
But if you have died, thanks for calling it off
I'm so sorry~
BELIEVE it or not, wasn't me
&#9835;​

Natiko

Banned
Well, Blarg is "here" so I guess I'll

UNVOTE

not that I understand what he posted, but the impression I get is that's par for the course regardless of his alignment.

I'll go on a limb and not assume Blarg has to sing.

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Sorian

Banned
Blarg is only as useful as the cryptic clues underlaid in his posts. I see no cryptic clues and I'm hard pressed to believe there are two "insanity" mechanics. Town Blarg has more substance.

Blarg is only as useful as the cryptic clues underlaid in his posts. I see no cryptic clues and I'm hard pressed to believe there are two "insanity" mechanics. Town Blarg has more substance.

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Oh right, I thought it was some intentional gambit/trolling thing.

Ignore me then.

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Sorian

Banned
I'm going to take a nap before my super bowl party, I'll check back in in two hours to see if Blarg is still singing. The only thing I can maybe imagine is he is doing those posts in a specific order but eh.

nin1000

Banned
5 times in a row blarg has responded with the same song or wiritten prosa.

I think he wants to tell us something.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm gonna take a guess and say that Blarg's FA is posting anything other than that same damn post.

Eh, this tends to be how Sorian plays town.

Mine is fairly inconsequential but claiming it won't really get us anywhere.

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

5 times in a row blarg has responded with the same song or wiritten prosa.

I think he wants to tell us something.

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Karkador

Banned
Blargonaut said:
I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Maybe he dies if we use the key word 'believe' in a certain way.

Blarg, quote this post and afterwards any post from Bronx-man to indicate the reason for you only posting this one piece of text is your forbidden action.

Quote this post and afterwards any post by Karkador to imply that the reason is something else (including e.g. your mood, your madness or you have been kidnapped)

Blarg, quote this post and afterwards any post from Bronx-man to indicate the reason for you only posting this one piece of text is your forbidden action.

Quote this post and afterwards any post by Karkador to imply that the reason is something else (including e.g. your mood, your madness or you have been kidnapped)

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

oh yeah, i need a new avatar.

shit, somebody who knows anything at all about dungin ranpa, whos a character i can slap a screaming red egg onto?

I'm so sorry~
&#9835;​

Top Bottom