• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

Natiko

Banned
What's different?

A fair observation, but I was barely playing Zelda until my last day.
I think Splinter may have pointed it out. Perhaps he isn't sharing less opinions than he did in Zelda but because he's far more active it feels like he is due to an increased amount of shitposting. I'll have to read him again which I can't do at work so I'll abstain from voting for him today at least.

Considering how anti-Town I've been acting, it would be in Town's best interests if I were to flip ASAP, in order to remove my problematic self from the reads equation going forward, no?

Precisely why you should be considering the meaning behind Karkador being potentially the only player (or set of players) without a forbidden action when everyone else has one.
The way I would design a role without FA is a neutral who per night picks has to pick one or two players and copies their FA. If he survives until N3 or something he wins. Of course I'm not Crimson so that's based on nothing but my love for unique roles that make no sense whatsoever without the game's core mechanic, but take this possibility into consideration too.

There is a difference between threatening/suggesting suicide and actually doing it, yes?
Indeed, just like there is a difference between saying that suicide is dumb and saying that it is a viable option.
No, but they would threaten it in order to get people to back off.

This discussion is leading nowhere. I will not accept any arguments that are based on interactions with Terra's threatened suicide for today's lynch. We can talk this over tomorrow.
That wasn't my main issue though, it is more with the people that didn't say that him killing himself as town was a bad idea.

Starsketch (0)
Sorian (152)

Sorian (0)
Starsketch (154)
Blargonaut (977)

Bronx-Man (1)
*Splinter (209)
*Splinter (985)

FluxWaveZ (0)
Faddy (196)

Karkador (0)
Sorian (201)
kingkitty (223)

*Splinter (0)
Sorian (245)

Nin1000 (1)
Natiko (264)
FluxWaveZ (786)
Blargonaut (1042)

Faddy (4)
Ty4on (275)
AbsolutBro (747)
Blargonaut (861)
FluxWaveZ (837)
Blargonaut (889)
Bronx-Man (959)
Blargonaut (1034)
Nin1000 (1038)

Blargonaut (4)
Natiko (307)
*Splinter (317)
Sorian (322)
FluxWaveZ (343)
Royal_Flush (356)
*Splinter (376)
Bronx-Man (378)
Terrabyte20xx (456)
StanleyPalmtree (715)
FluxWaveZ (880)
Blargonaut (913)

OceanicAir (0)
Blargonaut (403)

Terrabyte20xx (5)
Kingkitty (428)
Sorian (703)
*Splinter (788)
Faddy (813)
Natiko (814)

Royal_Flush (0)
Natiko (457)
Faddy (680)
Blargonaut (769)

*Splinter (0)
Nin1000 (605)

Majority is 9

Up to date vote count can be found here.

Day Ends:

blu_1486501200.png

Vote Counts until day end will be abridged.

FluxWaveZ

Why didn't you comment on Terra when Sorian and Splinter were going after him and what were your views of him pre-suicide?

When Sorian and Splinter were going after him? You mean at the start of the game? Why would I need to comment on anyone at that point when everyone is going after everyone for any little thing? That's the point of D1. It only became an issue when he started looking like the likeliest lynch target, at which point I had to really wonder why that was even the case and go back through the thread to pick out why it was happening.

Faddy

Banned
Starsketch (0)
Sorian (152)

Sorian (0)
Starsketch (154)
Blargonaut (977)

Bronx-Man (1)
*Splinter (209)
*Splinter (985)

FluxWaveZ (0)
Faddy (196)

Karkador (0)
Sorian (201)
kingkitty (223)

*Splinter (0)
Sorian (245)

Nin1000 (1)
Natiko (264)
FluxWaveZ (786)
Blargonaut (1042)

Faddy (4)
Ty4on (275)
AbsolutBro (747)
Blargonaut (861)
FluxWaveZ (837)
Blargonaut (889)
Bronx-Man (959)
Blargonaut (1034)
Nin1000 (1038)

Blargonaut (4)
Natiko (307)
*Splinter (317)
Sorian (322)
FluxWaveZ (343)
Royal_Flush (356)
*Splinter (376)
Bronx-Man (378)
Terrabyte20xx (456)
StanleyPalmtree (715)
FluxWaveZ (880)
Blargonaut (913)

OceanicAir (0)
Blargonaut (403)

Terrabyte20xx (5)
Kingkitty (428)
Sorian (703)
*Splinter (788)
Faddy (813)
Natiko (814)

Royal_Flush (0)
Natiko (457)
Faddy (680)
Blargonaut (769)

*Splinter (0)
Nin1000 (605)

Majority is 9

Up to date vote count can be found here.

Day Ends:

blu_1486501200.png

Vote Counts until day end will be abridged.

Bronx-man has 2 votes in that count

FluxWaveZ

I'm saying this right now: there are about 30 minutes left in this day phase, and I'm likely going to end up voting for myself so that I don't die. I don't think we want a tie, do we?

Or actually, do we want a no lynch? We've already lost an important town member; maybe it'd be best to wait for information from the first night phase before lynching anyone?

Ty4on

When Sorian and Splinter were going after him? You mean at the start of the game? Why would I need to comment on anyone at that point when everyone is going after everyone for any little thing? That's the point of D1. It only became an issue when he started looking like the likeliest lynch target, at which point I had to really wonder why that was even the case and go back through the thread to pick out why it was happening.

Looks a bit weird when you didn't comment on it.

Anyhow, what was your read of Terra back then?

FluxWaveZ

Looks a bit weird when you didn't comment on it.

Anyhow, what was your read of Terra back then?

Pretty much null; it's why I didn't highlight him in my first reads list. I was pretty much in the middle when he became one of the primary lynch targets, too. The whole, "I'll kill myself, I swear!" bit did make me want to see him lynched just a bit more, though.

nin has been leeching off me all Day, all game

OceanicAir became quite, quite defensive after I voted against him; the only vote, against him

and Sorian has expressed nothing but disdain

Sorian

Banned
Yes, I read all that's happened, I'm keeping stuff I quoted even if some of it isn't super pertinent now.

I don't have a FA, hence why I'm so curious about them

I don't believe you in the least. At the beginning of the game when I said that we'd seen 2 forbidden actions already, why did you correct me to say that we've seen 3?

No. If he's a lock for the lynch suiciding is preferable since it gives us a free lynch. If we lynch him normally he's dead, NK, we lynch the next person. If he suicides we skip the NK.

This is factually incorrect information and I want to know why you made it and no one really corrected it except for OA kind of. What are you talking about we skip the NK? All that suiciding did was force us into another vote where we still have little to no info and not even a real voting record of people jumping on and off Terra at a deadline.

Kingkitty
Sorian
Splinter
Faddy
Natiko

As of now, all five of you at the very least lean scum to me. What the hell were you people thinking?

Get out of here with the faux outrage. Even if I was here, I would have kept my vote, threatening to jump off the ledge because people don't like you is a scum tactic 9 times out of 10. It was all a self-preservation play and even the cop shouldn't be playing like that. That's been explained to you plenty of times considering you play like that as just a normal.

VOTE: Royal_Flush

I vote Blarg over Faddy but I don't understand how his claiming that suiciding is better stands.

Do you think Blarg is mafia or just anti-town?

I couldn't read Blarg if my life depended on it. But right now the only thing he's doing is throwing commentless votes into the wild and shitposting. The one time I've seen him as Scum he made some huge mega-posts when things got tight, but this didn't help at all. Might be he's Town now, might be he just changed his tactics 180 degrees.

Sorian

Banned
I think it would be best to lose more players now, rather than later, when it counts more; wouldn't you agree

Agree with Ty4on above, the whole game is about a certain number of mislynches, town exploding just lowers that number. There isn't a time when it "counts more"

------

Are the Faddy voters on that wagon because of AB's claim that Faddy messed up a stanza or something somewhere (bullshit, since every game runner who has done an insanity mechanic has been lenient as long as the person was trying) or because he has been sheeping opinions, or something else entirely?

Ty4on

Get out of here with the faux outrage. Even if I was here, I would have kept my vote, threatening to jump off the ledge because people don't like you is a scum tactic 9 times out of 10. It was all a self-preservation play and even the cop shouldn't be playing like that. That's been explained to you plenty of times considering you play like that as just a normal.

VOTE: Royal_Flush

I vote Blarg over Faddy but I don't understand how his claiming that suiciding is better stands.

Pls no. What makes you think Flush will flip differently from Terra?

In times like these, I think that an experiment is in order

What happens to the Action, when what was Forbidden to the Action is no longer present?

Should we find out together?

should I do it

FluxWaveZ

Are the Faddy voters on that wagon because of AB's claim that Faddy messed up a stanza or something somewhere (bullshit, since every game runner who has done an insanity mechanic has been lenient as long as the person was trying) or because he has been sheeping opinions, or something else entirely?

Did you miss that Faddy was lying about his forbidden action?

*Splinter

Is my vote really still on Bronx? I thought I moved it.

Tbh I'm not sure what to do right now. No lynch is definitely an option under the circumstances, Blarg is still asking for it too.

Ty4on

Because I haven't really seen him solving and he's being cautious. His townread of me and Splinter (and you I think) also felt a bit off, like he was trying to please us.

You all know what to do with the Vote Patterns I've rippled in my wake, I trust

Twist it to your petty ends of course, why don't you, scum

Town.

Ty4on

What kind of question is this? Flush was already a top suspect for me and I've explained why before and new info certainly didn't help.

He seems like a similar type of mislynch to me. I was hoping being wrong about Terra would make you rethink :/

Karkador

Banned
In times like these, I think that an experiment is in order

What happens to the Action, when what was Forbidden to the Action is no longer present?

Should we find out together?

should I do it

Probably nothing

For balance purposes, some forbidden actions will be removed when the game reaches MYLO/LYLO. You will be informed via PM if this applies to you.

Or rather, you'd probably get a PM

Sorian

Banned
He seems like a similar type of mislynch to me. I was hoping being wrong about Terra would make you rethink :/

Considering they were reads completely independent of each other, not really.

Um... how much did you go back and reread? Faddy's FA being explicitly stated, by himself, to be a lie has been a major point of discussion as the day is coming to a close. Starts here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=229893222&postcount=924

Huh, ok, I did miss this. I had to read through like 400 posts in 15 minutes and I was focusing on the trail of fire surrounding Terra so I missed this.

Karkador

Banned
if there's no way you can purposely or accidentally commit suicide in any way, that seems weird. like isn't that part of the gimmick of this game? to worry about violating something? what has crimsonfist done.

*Shrug*

I can always try commiting suicide in the conventional mafia ways

Faddy

Banned
Because I haven't really seen him solving and he's being cautious. His townread of me and Splinter (and you I think) also felt a bit off, like he was trying to please us.

I'm cautious now? Natiko called me out for being over-agressive.

I have been trying to solve plenty. I pushed towards Terra with good reasons that were ultimately incorrect but it was still giving out strong reads and making moves.

You'd think I'd had enough of melodrama after doing this shtick time after time, but I really haven't

also, NO NIN, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS NASTY

FluxWaveZ

Alright, my last vote:

Vote: FluxWaveZ

Let's not tie it up if we're going for the lynch, but I think I'd probably vote for a No Lynch at this point if I could.

Also, if I don't survive N1, please don't forget about Karkador and the fact that he supposedly doesn't have a forbidden action. Aside from Sorian and I suppose kingkitty, I feel like I'm the only one who thinks that's messed up.

Top Bottom