• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

kingkitty

Well if that's the consensus of the rest and King Kitty agrees I will as well.

Here are some different sentences I wrote in case this topic of discussion was directed towards me:

On the topic of claiming forbidden actions, I must tread carefully.

I might kill myself accidentally if I am careless on the topic of forbidden actions.

Claiming one's forbidden action is not something simple for me to do.

I can't talk about it.

bronx-man (4)
sorian 1759 (1844)
nin1000 1798
stanleypalmtree 1808
fluxwavez 1820
natiko 1849

fluxwavez (1)
oceanicair 1824

An up to date vote count can be found here.

Majority is 6

Day Ends:
bla_1487365200.png

Ty4on

I have no idea what point nin is trying to convey.

I'm also going to

UNVOTE

I'm personally in the camp of fuck it on the turbo since the role claim lie makes this open and shut for me but other people seem to want to talk and I'm sleeping for the next 8 hours so I'll reign the vote back by 1.

When you wake up I'd like to see a readlist. Doesn't have to be big, I'm just curious at where you stand.

Natiko

Banned
Here are some different sentences I wrote in case this topic of discussion was directed towards me:

I might kill myself accidentally if I am careless on the topic of forbidden actions.

I can't talk about it.
I'm not going to push it then. I don't inherently trust your statement, but we already had this backfire once with Terra. Can you answer any questions though? For instance - is yours just restrictive to you or does it have some greater impact (such as the voting based ones)? If you can't answer just say pass or something.

I'll still reveal mine if everyone wants.

Ty4on

I'm thinking if Bronx is scum his FA is related to votes as well. It's a reach, but what could a scum FA regarding votes look like? Scum can't turbo or can't be the last person to vote for them? FAs can be quite harsh.

I'm still chewing over Flush being NK'd. He seemed like a possible mislynch and it makes it look like there's at most one scum in the group of people who haven't claimed an FA.
Other than that he is a pretty good NK target for scum tho. Unlikely to be protected and quiet which makes him more likely to be a PR. That hints at someone experienced in the scum team. (or just cowards)

I'm not going to push it then. I don't inherently trust your statement, but we already had this backfire once with Terra. Can you answer any questions though? For instance - is yours just restrictive to you or does it have some greater impact (such as the voting based ones)? If you can't answer just say pass or something.

I'll still reveal mine if everyone wants.
I don't really want you to RN

Ty4on

I forgot to write that it is also possible scum felt threatened by the reads Flush. These seem to be his last reads:
Okay, now I'm at your disposal.

I don't see myself going for Flux today. Of course his (claimed) FA is not alignment indicative, but I haven't seen anything damning by him and have a generally neutral to positive gut feeling about him.

Bronx-man didn't look good at all today. You will get lynched soon if you don't step up your game. And don't expect me to defend you if you keep staying at the sidelines. The fact that you insisted on your anti-terra-voter stance even against heavy backlash only gets you that far into town territory.

Can't really say much about Nin. Surely not particularly Town reading him, but his shitpost heavy playstyle makes it hard to read him in general.

I'm feeling rather ok about Kingkitty. While not really impactful his regular readlists on a seemingly random selection of players with not a ton in-between is typical for him if I remember correctly.

Ty4on

I wanna see read lists or at the very least scum teams from everyone before day end. I prodded Sorian because he ought to have something, but I don't remember him posting anything lately.

FluxWaveZ

I can't talk about it.

Your forbidden action is that you can't talk about your forbidden action? That doesn't make sense.

Sorian

Banned
Please, elaborate

The lower the score equals the less time you spent on town wagons if I read it right. This shouldn't be new info to you that I like to bus, I'm more curious why you're suddenly dodgy on that point.

Even if I was lying about my FA, so did Faddy who flipped. Hell, Sorian literally admitted lying about his FA, but I don't see anyone riding his ass.

Yes, yes, I know, life is so terribly unfair.

First off, we aren't talking about FAs, we are talking about your role. Secondly, I didn't lie about my FA nor did I admit to lying about it. I had to roleclaim before a certain time and that's what I did. Don't get huffy just because your scummates aren't sure which roleclaim is the real one.

When you wake up I'd like to see a readlist. Doesn't have to be big, I'm just curious at where you stand.

Assuming Bronx is scum then Star and KK are both town, if he isn't scum then just Star. With the flow of this game, I expect two more obvious scum and one that's more hiding in plain sight. nin seems clearly scum to me and then I think it's between OA and Stanley for another but my money is more on OA. Neither has posted a lot but Stanley seems more comfortable with his points. Not to mention, I never really trusted OA's FA claim to begin with. Flux is an odd case to me but he was the one person I was forgetting before I had to go look at the player list but this just doesn't feel like his scum game. He's not into it enough. That leaves the last scum between you and Natiko and I'd vote you just on the basis of today. You were both doing fine up until this point but Natiko's responses to things still feel pure, you're scum game tends to get more frantic as time goes on and that is how I would define your prods on people today.

Ty4on

Assuming Bronx is scum then Star and KK are both town, if he isn't scum then just Star. With the flow of this game, I expect two more obvious scum and one that's more hiding in plain sight. nin seems clearly scum to me and then I think it's between OA and Stanley for another but my money is more on OA. Neither has posted a lot but Stanley seems more comfortable with his points. Not to mention, I never really trusted OA's FA claim to begin with. Flux is an odd case to me but he was the one person I was forgetting before I had to go look at the player list but this just doesn't feel like his scum game. He's not into it enough. That leaves the last scum between you and Natiko and I'd vote you just on the basis of today. You were both doing fine up until this point but Natiko's responses to things still feel pure, you're scum game tends to get more frantic as time goes on and that is how I would define your prods on people today.
You were both doing fine up until this point but Natiko's responses to things still feel pure, you're scum game tends to get more frantic as time goes on and that is how I would define your prods on people today.
you're scum game tends to

*shudders*

I'm interested in your read of Natiko. You had him locked as town on D1, but haven't really elaborated much lately.

Nin too if you could. What makes you think he won't be another mislynch like Blarg?

I'm thinking if Bronx is scum his FA is related to votes as well. It's a reach, but what could a scum FA regarding votes look like? Scum can't turbo or can't be the last person to vote for them? FAs can be quite harsh.

I'm still chewing over Flush being NK'd. He seemed like a possible mislynch and it makes it look like there's at most one scum in the group of people who haven't claimed an FA.
Other than that he is a pretty good NK target for scum tho. Unlikely to be protected and quiet which makes him more likely to be a PR. That hints at someone experienced in the scum team. (or just cowards)

I know I've been called out for hammering unnecessarily and calling it an accident before, but I also don't know if that's a legit scum tactic or not.

Ty4on

The lower the score equals the less time you spent on town wagons if I read it right. This shouldn't be new info to you that I like to bus, I'm more curious why you're suddenly dodgy on that point.
I guess I should've explained this, but it doesn't matter whether it's a town wagon, scum wagon or unknown wagon. It just assumes scum are evenly distributed so all scum or zero scum on a wagon will mess up the results. Inactive scum too.

Looking at Mean Girls I can't really make a comparison as I wrote a script to collect GAF votes and don't wanna bother making another for MU, but yes and no. You were on quite a few wagons early game together with a lot of other scum, but you were also the lone scum on the first two scum wagons.

Ty4on

I know I've been called out for hammering unnecessarily and calling it an accident before, but I also don't know if that's a legit scum tactic or not.
I was thinking passive FA (team mates can't vote for him). Maybe that's too stupid, but something with the votes where Bronx flipping will, say, confirm a townie. Active is probably more likely, like Bronx may not vote for a scum mate at day end.

Probably really unlikely, but doesn't sound impossible and it's not weird to make up a variant of your actual FA.

Sorian

Banned
*shudders*

I'm interested in your read of Natiko. You had him locked as town on D1, but haven't really elaborated much lately.

Nin too if you could. What makes you think he won't be another mislynch like Blarg?

Nothing has really changed on Natiko, he's been solving and has been generally hitting the right notes. I didn't have anything concrete like I did with him in persona so now I have to question my top reads since unless the scum team is exactly the inactives then someone has been floating past. I also noticed while I was typing that that I included too many possible scum with a Bronx as scum lynch scenario in my post above. No way the scum team was 5 people. As for nin, what a weird way to phrase that question for me considering I didn't want to lynch Blarg yesterday but the obvious of Blarg was actually trying to be useful, nin hasn't tried in the least. I think he's been extremely factitious in his questioning and in his laying down whenever someone goes at him (you're wrong about me but I can't change your mind so I'll just move along).

Sorian

Banned
I was thinking passive FA (team mates can't vote for him). Maybe that's too stupid, but something with the votes where Bronx flipping will, say, confirm a townie. Active is probably more likely, like Bronx may not vote for a scum mate at day end.

Probably really unlikely, but doesn't sound impossible and it's not weird to make up a variant of your actual FA.

Those would both be crazy FAs and they would have had to do NKs based on Bronx's voting pattern or just bus him from the start. That said, OA could easily have such an FA but still, I don't know that bad of an FA would be in.

Ty4on

Scumputer:
If you have nothing but unknown alignment on a wagon, change of scum is same as baseline. However, the value will go up for people on the lynch in the Google doc.
If you only have flipped town on a wagon, chance of scum for the others is increased.
If you only have flipped scum on a wagon, chance of scum for the others is decreased.

Negative values are quite rare, but possible. If 1.2 scum are presumed to be on the wagon and one flipped scum was on it then it just takes one off the presumed value and spreads the 0.2 that remains onto the unknown alignment players on that wagon. There has to be more flipped scum on a wagon than presumed for values to turn negative.

Ty4on

Those would both be crazy FAs and they would have had to do NKs based on Bronx's voting pattern or just bus him from the start. That said, OA could easily have such an FA but still, I don't know that bad of an FA would be in.
Maybe. I'm not sure how it'd be done right (you'd want to avoid hard confirmations), but I can see scum also having an FA which hurts them like that. We have had some weird FAs like Blarg's.

Sorian

Banned
Maybe. I'm not sure how it'd be done right (you'd want to avoid hard confirmations), but I can see scum also having an FA which hurts them like that. We have had some weird FAs like Blarg's.

Blarg's helped his team overall though, not exactly weird. He was only vanilla town and his trade-off for no PR was that he couldn't help lynch the cop.

Ty4on

Blarg's helped his team overall though, not exactly weird. He was only vanilla town and his trade-off for no PR was that he couldn't help lynch the cop.

He didn't know he was cop, but I guess the cop could've been chosen on purpose.
I still think it shows FAs can be quite unorthodox.

Sorian

Banned
He didn't know he was cop, but I guess the cop could've been chosen on purpose.
I still think it shows FAs can be quite unorthodox.

You guess? You can't honestly think the cop role wasn't chosen on purpose? I'd need to see another vanilla player but the obvious theme so far appears to be either get a good PR and an FA that hinders it or no PR and a perfectly fine FA. Blarg didn't need to know Terra was the cop, by virtue of existing he couldn't add a vote to a mislynch.

Ty4on

You guess? You can't honestly think the cop role wasn't chosen on purpose? I'd need to see another vanilla player but the obvious theme so far appears to be either get a good PR and an FA that hinders it or no PR and a perfectly fine FA. Blarg didn't need to know Terra was the cop, by virtue of existing he couldn't add a vote to a mislynch.

I thought Terra was just chosen at random.

Sorian

Banned
any chance of some reasoning for this vote?

I appreciate the thought but does the reasoning matter at this point? Bronx is one step below confirmed scum at this stage and isn't really trying to swat away the accusations anymore which leaves that vote as a mind game. Would he vote a teammate randomly, would he not, does he just want to confuse us? Anything he says in response if he is scum is garbage anyway meant to confuse.

Ty4on

Am I alone on this? That seems like quite the coincidence if an important town PR was chosen at random. I assumed everyone else saw the connection here.

I get the logic. I just thought at first it was weird that basically a vanilla role would have a hint of who the cop was, but it kinda makes sense given Terra's FA. Like if both had been alive now, Blarg claims his FA and we manage to deduce that Terra is a PR.

kingkitty

Bronx - He still hasn't clarified on the topic of having a unique name but not having a PR. Is he avoiding this topic? Did he simply miss the observation? Would seem hard to miss. Add that to the exaggeration of how much he really was against the Terra lynch. I have a hard time wand waving this away. scum (i hope).

Ty4on - Was unwilling to give a proper dank read list for much of Day 2, although he did submit a list right towards the very end of the day. Today he seems to be doing better, trying to get everyone put down a read list (is scumtyphoon trying to overcompensate for his behavior in Day 2?). Also that scumputer thing is kinda cool, but it also comes off as busybody thing, like from what I remember in other mafia games where people used excel spreadsheets to collect notes and votes and made sure everyone else knew that's what they were doing. An easy thing for scum to do I guess. Lean suspicious.

Sorian - He seems ok. I find it interesting that neither Sorian or Ty4on caught Bronx's bit about having no PR before me. Am I just the greatest, most tremendous mafia detective of all time? Or perhaps they were just hoping no one would notice the scumistake by Bronx? Honestly though my heart 55 percent says Sorian AND Ty4on are not on the same scum team, and if I had to choose between those two as scummier, I'd say Ty4on. lean town i guess at the moment.

Oceanicair - To not even attempt to vote for two games in a row seems like a great way to avoid any kind of paper trail. Also seems like a very bold move for scum to make. I get scum trying to avoid attracting attention, perhaps being the sole vote for some random player. But to just not vote at all? Interesting move, although I can't make myself completely clear Oceanicair over it. null to slight suspicious.

Stanley - As I said in my earlier read, the whole "anyone wanna lynch an inactive (also I'm an inactive)" seems pretty silly for inactive scum to say out loud. My heart says 51.5 percent chance Stanley and Oceanicair are not on the same scum team. If I have to choose between who is scummier, I'll pick Oceanicair. slight town.

Fluxwave - Some of my unsure thoughts about him still stem from the fact Flux was a little more wishy washy about Terra getting lynched than he tried to make it seem after the fact. Reminds me a little bit of Bronx and his exaggeration about how much he was against the Terra lynch. My thoughts towards Flux could change if Ty4on is scum. slight suspicious.

Starsketch - The command "Muhahahaha go my underlings, destroy Blargonaut" sure is something. With a command description like that, I could see scum not wanting to deal with being forced to use this command prematurely, and would rather have someone like Kark take that FA away. I felt like towards the end of the day, Starsketch was maybe a little hesitant in trying to lay out the rules of how to use this override. Will it be Starsketch's choice or vote leader? If it was agreed to be vote leader, then there's a good chance Bronx could have been chosen instead. I'm interested if Bronx does flip scum, could explain some hesitancy. lean suspicious.

nin1000 - My body says nin gives off a slight legit frustrated townie vibe. If Ty4on is scum, I think if nin was also scum, the following of Ty4on's initial vote against me (which didn't come with much of a description of "why") on Day 2 might look quite needless for the scumbros, especially when nin's reasoning was "ty4on is bold". slight town for now.

natiko - My heart says natiko isn't scum, not much of what natiko has done has bothered me in a way that stuck out like a sore claw to the throat. With Blarg as town, I can't really give natiko any additional townie points, although it's hard to say it was an absolute scum move to go on the offensive against Blarg. He was caught in a direct lie and there's only so much poop flinging that can be done until the toilet breaks. I'm feeling an ok slight lean town for the time being.

I think that's everyone. I don't think we actually have 5 scumbros left and my thoughts towards certain suspicious individuals would probably change if there's a scum flip. Also, I don't think it's a stretch to guess we might have at least 1 more neutral chillin' like a villain.

I think Bronx is just lying about the lack of a PR and about his FA.

And why don't you want Natiko to claim? He's the only one left, and again what town PR could realistically be left? Heck, I'm already getting more skeptical of Sorian's commuter claim with the confirmed roles.
Am I alone on this? That seems like quite the coincidence if an important town PR was chosen at random. I assumed everyone else saw the connection here.
It can be a coincidence. Palmer was the neutral connected to Raindoc in SW and that was random too iirc.

Natiko

Banned
I'm finally home from the hospital. I'm going to start going through stuff some and will try to get my impressions out tonight. If not tomorrow after work for sure.

To respond to OA considering what all we've seen from FAs I have no clue how you get the idea that you can't imagine what town ones could even be left. But that's all I'll say on the subject unless a majority want me to reveal it. I don't have any sort of weird stipulation around the topic like King Kitty.

Ty4on

One townie thing I've noticed from Sorian is he's looking like he's trying to solve me. That could just because I'm used to scum Sorian pocketing me...
That claim was very Batman tho :p
I can see him scared af about not being NK'd like he was scared in Batman about being a PR magnet.

Ty4on

Where are you getting the one extra neutral? Faddy, Kark, Blarg, and?

Oh yeah, right, I didn't really care about this either because it came from you but with the game going how it is so far, I doubt the "arsonist" is neutral and is probably more like the drink giver in gafia 2, so just an additional scum kill.
Tunneling is fun

Scum "know" Blarg is lying because they can't douse people and there probably aren't two neutral killers. Presuming Blarg was lying.

Sorian

Banned
I think Bronx is just lying about the lack of a PR and about his FA.

And why don't you want Natiko to claim? He's the only one left, and again what town PR could realistically be left? Heck, I'm already getting more skeptical of Sorian's commuter claim with the confirmed roles.

It can be a coincidence. Palmer was the neutral connected to Raindoc in SW and that was random too iirc.

That's an odd line to take all of a sudden. What new confirmed role suddenly added doubt?

I also don't think that Palmer/Raindoc thing was random?

One townie thing I've noticed from Sorian is he's looking like he's trying to solve me. That could just because I'm used to scum Sorian pocketing me...
That claim was very Batman tho :p
I can see him scared af about not being NK'd like he was scared in Batman about being a PR magnet.

First off, I don't care what anyone says, my batman claim was great. Second, commuter is the most benign thing ever. Believe me or don't but let's not pretend this is some outrageous claim on my part.

Tunneling is fun

Scum "know" Blarg is lying because they can't douse people and there probably aren't two neutral killers. Presuming Blarg was lying.

Considering Faddy was only one shot, a delayed killer slots in fine as long as the scum team was smaller than normal. I "knew" (more like I didn't care) because Blarg is Blarg and you have to shovel shit off the top before knowing what he is talking about.

FluxWaveZ

Reads list for the remaining players:

Bronx-Man — Leaning Scum

Has been aggressive and vitriolic this whole game. Has pointed fingers at groups of people who have made "mistakes" they couldn't possibly foresee if they were town. Blamed people for pushing Terrabyte to suicide, even though townies would have no way of knowing he was actually town-aligned. The same goes for mislynches.

Alone, I didn't really care about this because it sounded like that's just how he does things, but now he's blatantly lied, and he has yet to actually give a proper reason for why he did while also acknowledging that he did lie. Sounds like it was a slip that came from a moment of panic.

OceanicAir — Null (Leaning Scum)

Seems to have been scum hunting since the game has started by asking questions and posting his thoughts adequately.

The reason I'm not leaning town for him is mainly because he hadn't voted at all until I asked him to vote for me. There's the fact that it leaves no concrete paper trail of his opinions regarding lynch targets, but it's also because, fundamentally, voting is our most powerful tool to win. For the non-vigilante of us, it's the only way for us to kill scum. So how am I not supposed to look at the act of zero votes with utter skepticism?

He's even explicitly talked about who he "would" vote for before, but never did. The only time he did vote? Right after the day ended, so it didn't even count. Not a good look; it's like he's on the sidelines, not really caring who gets lynched.

There's also the part where his supposed FA discourages voting for him. Has talked about FAs a lot, in general. Seems to want to know what everybody else's is, except presumably without the excuse Karkador had given his Power Role.

StarSketch — Town

Not much to say here. I was suspicious of her before, but after her override, I'm pretty much convinced she's town the more I think about it. I wouldn't understand this at all from a balance perspective if she turned out to be scum. If she is (or a neutral), there'd have to be something that would heavily hint at her true alignment caused by her true forbidden action or something. For right now, I don't see it worth our time to discuss her alignment.

nin1000 — Null

He's like a Blarg, but without the pretense of trying to gather information through subterfuge. While Blarg was doing his stuff, Nin was all too happy to engage with him to further the confusion. Early on, none of his posts amounted to much and were essentially just fluff. Only adjusted after he was called out on this by several people.

Also, that exchange about trying to implicate StarSketch as possible scum despite the override, and then quickly changing his mind once I explained my stance was pretty weird.

Reading back, though, I'm not sure I'm getting the strong scum vibes I was before. Not sure on this one for now.

Natiko — Null (Leaning Town)

Seems to be playing standard mafia. Asking questions. Debating. Pressure voting. Has developed his thoughts on a number of discussion topics. I disagree with him on certain points, like the supposed connection between my FA and OceanicAir's.

Weirdest thing for me was how he went on the offensive against Blarg, which Blarg himself pointed out, when he was already cornered and was basically an inevitable lynch at that point. Dunno if there was a real meaning to it, though; could have just been to elaborate his though process as to why he believed Blarg was likely to be scum.

Sorian — Leaning Town

There are two players right now that I can read what they say without having to constantly consider ulterior motives: StarSketch and Sorian. More so for the former, naturally. But Sorian has pretty much had a perspective I've agreed with since the game has started, while actively participating and looking like he's genuinely scum hunting. He hasn't been trying to distort any arguments to fit his own narrative or seemed to pursue his own interests. Overall, a good feeling.

The thing is that this is a read that can easily change as the game moves forward. He has an excuse to live through night phases due to his claimed commuter ability, but that's the dangerous part. I can't just take it for granted. The longer he lives, the more suspicious he becomes.

StanleyPalmtree — Null

Probably the player I've been noticing the least next to kingkitty. I'd like to see this guy's reads list. I actually don't really know what Stanley's thoughts are on the overall temperature of the game. He seemed to be into lynching inactives previously, while ironically acknowledging that he would fit in that category.

An interesting thing to point out: StanleyPalmtree has never once been voted on throughout the course of this game. It feels like he's weirdly been lying low, despite a few people being suspicious of him. Never really pointed at or becoming the subject of discussion. He's just been... there, taking part in discussions when he's felt like it, with no one really pressuring him to do so.

Ty4on — Null

That Scumputer thing is pointless. Reminds me of Hyperactivity busting out graphs and stuff in Persona Mafia, only for them to never have lead in the right direction. You can't properly quantify a game with nuance like this, and relying on it will only get us lost. A neat reference, I guess, but it's just that.

Despite this, he has contributed. Has posted his thoughts, interacted. All that stuff.

He's also another player who has never been voted on, and thus has never had any pressure put on him regarding his opinions.

For some reason, I feel like he's had weird interactions with Sorian throughout the game. I'd need to go back and check this to see what I'm thinking of, but it's been on the back of my mind for a while.

kingkitty — Null (Lean depends on Bronx's flip)

Again, I don't really have much to say about kingkitty. I guess I like the reads list he's posted recently. He was the first to point out Bronx's lie regarding his power role, which I don't think a scum partner would do to their own teammate, and instead they would wait in case that blunder went ignored. How I feel about kingkitty will largely depend on what Bronx's alignment is.

His forbidden action apparently consists of not being able to talk about his forbidden action. This kind of ouroboros-like attribute doesn't make much sense to me.

That's an odd line to take all of a sudden. What new confirmed role suddenly added doubt?

I also don't think that Palmer/Raindoc thing was random?

First off, I don't care what anyone says, my batman claim was great. Second, commuter is the most benign thing ever. Believe me or don't but let's not pretend this is some outrageous claim on my part.

Considering Faddy was only one shot, a delayed killer slots in fine as long as the scum team was smaller than normal. I "knew" (more like I didn't care) because Blarg is Blarg and you have to shovel shit off the top before knowing what he is talking about.
Royal flipped as a doctor did he not? Yes, he had restrictions, but how many people on average get saved by a doctor anyways? The role still exists though and it is a PR aligned with town. And I believe a commuter is more useful than you claim. But do I think we should lynch you? Not yet at least, but as I said I'm skeptical of your claims.

Sorian

Banned
Royal flipped as a doctor did he not? Yes, he had restrictions, but how many people on average get saved by a doctor anyways? The role still exists though and it is a PR aligned with town. And I believe a commuter is more useful than you claim. But do I think we should lynch you? Not yet at least, but as I said I'm skeptical of your claims.

I'm not saying my role isn't useful. I've literally played it the best I could with my FA and I'm quite enjoying that but a doctor and a commuter on the same team isn't exactly a rare occurrence. I gave town two commuters with a doctor in overwatch, which is why I thought it was odd that town having a doctor is what tipped the scale. I think we've yet to have a game where town didn't have a doctor.

Sorian

Banned
Also, yes, I'm aware that it seems like I'm making things about me over scum hunting but I'm gauging how things are rolling. I've put scum into a position where shooting at me at night is a gamble that's probably not worth it but the trade off is I'm now a prime mislynch, I want to know who is actually trying to figure me out and who is just trying to push agenda.

Ty4on

Just saying it's very convenient :p

FluxWaveZ

You know, if no one else has anything to say, we could just turbo Bronx right now. That seems to be what we're waiting to do anyways.

I'm not saying my role isn't useful. I've literally played it the best I could with my FA and I'm quite enjoying that but a doctor and a commuter on the same team isn't exactly a rare occurrence. I gave town two commuters with a doctor in overwatch, which is why I thought it was odd that town having a doctor is what tipped the scale. I think we've yet to have a game where town didn't have a doctor.

Well it was the alignment cop being on the scale beforehand that was more of an issue. Wasn't Overwatch role madness anyways?
-----
I talk about FAs mainly because I'm interested in how they work and I'm interested in forcing mafia to lie and hoping for slip-ups. And Bronx whether he flips scum or not (and i think he will) would be the only casualty of my prodding.

Top Bottom